Our Manager - Ally McCoist

People are entitled to their opinions but I can not stomach some of the disgusting comments about a Rangers Legend in here. He deserves respect, even if you want a different manager to take us forward.

yes people have opions however how long do we suffer ally has no idea how to change a game bring on the donkey kevin kyle playing high balls is not the answer

the fans are doing thier bit charle green is doing is bit time for ally & co to step up to the plate and do their bit

this team is shocking

Ally needs help not slated. Some of these posts are just disrespectful to say the least. Bottom line is we don't have a striker end of. What do Durranty and the bald one contribute? Ally needs to drop the old boys act and bring in decent number 2. Ally's a legend and always will be in my eyes.

Full-time players on thousands of pounds a week should be beating part-time players with second jobs every single time. The pre-season excuse had weight behind it in August. Its now October.

In complete dreamland I'd hope for Walter to return but Ally won't want that deep down. At this moment in time though, to answer the cries of McCoist leaving his post, Walter Smith is the only man in the world for me that could turn this round.

You can judge a manager by how a team comes out in the 2nd half of a game when the are losing.

Rangers assaulted Stirling Albions goal for the first 15 minutes of the second half, clearly McCoist has NOT lost the dressing room and the players are willing to go the extra yard for him this was clear as soon as the 2nd half kicked off.

I disagree

how long do we give Ally? iv stood by him this season but im quickly losing patience. not being able to beat part timers is nothing short of embarrassing. and Kyle Hutton? iv not read anything about him being injured so his decision to drop him from the team completely was abysmal

the season - if we are not promoted then.......

if you dont think he deserves the season then i think you need to reconsider - oh and if any of the doom and gloomers :wanker: dont think we will get promoted i have 50 quid says we do, feel free to match it (all of it or part of it) and you can pay me next year

Ally has one issue to address and it's our fucking abysmal away form.

Once that gets sorted we'll be fine.

I'm not one to get my knickers in a twist, I like to think of myself as a cool, calm and collected customer. The smartest one in the room is always the quietest.

Open up Rangers' away form and scatters out are numerous other problems of our game. Basic fucking problems that haven't been addressed 2 months into the season.

You can judge a manager by how a team comes out in the 2nd half of a game when the are losing.

Rangers assaulted Stirling Albions goal for the first 15 minutes of the second half, clearly McCoist has NOT lost the dressing room and the players are willing to go the extra yard for him this was clear as soon as the 2nd half kicked off.

Are you being serious?

Most of the team were pish, good to see they went the extra yard and still lost 1-0 to Albion, good on them (td)

legend status, the only thing keeping him hear. imagine paul le guen just lost to stirling? rangers men all walked there is nobody on the board that is really rangers related, maybe the way to run this club is on business and football ability, not legend status. he needs to walk.

legend status, the only thing keeping him hear. imagine paul le guen just lost to stirling? rangers men all walked there is nobody on the board that is really rangers related, maybe the way to run this club is on business and football ability, not legend status. he needs to walk.

John Greig was a legend - was he given as much time and consideration as Alistair McCoist?

The defence of him now is purely sentiment, I refuse to accept it's based on anything to do with football.

Was the praise for McCoist after we whipped Motherwell purely sentiment too?

There's much more to McCoist than a few terrible results. His managerial career will mirror his playing career.

If McCoist had listened to the boo boys back then he'd never have become the legend he is. I have faith in the man and the least he deserves from us is the respect and loyalty he delivered himself.

John Greig was a legend - was he given as much time and consideration as Alistair McCoist?

we hadn't just gone through admin, he would have been sacked had he not been an ambassador the last year. he needs to be judged on football ability ffs

I just dont know if ally should be sacked. i know he is doing his best and the players are letting him down. will they do any more for anyone else? Maybe it is taking him a little longer than we would like to adjust tactically to division 3, but with our players we should still be winning.

He must go for the greater good of rangers

He will know that, and I'm sure will be giving it serious consideration tonight

He is a LEGEND, but he is not a good manager, and a good manager is what we need just now(as always) considering this pool of players are here for 18 months

Ally McCoist was an amazing player and put a smile on my face many a time and ally does love our Club to the core. I believe Ally will resign on his own accord purely because he cares and does listen to the fans. Ally will do the right thing as he's one of us.

Are you being serious?

Yes

Most of the team were pish, good to see they went the extra yard and still lost 1-0 to Albion, good on them (td)

Today had to be the best away performance of the season, but it matters none. Regardless of the performance, we lost.