Our Manager - Ally McCoist

Can't hold my silence when I see someone tell a Rangers legend to 'fuck off'. That is completely uncalled for. And while I don't agree that we won't win the division under Ally's watch (we will, and comfortably), I do agree that it's becoming clear that he is not a viable long term option. But now is not the time for naked abuse of one of our own. Reasoned and balanced analysis is required, and a good manager must be found to take us forward.

why does ally come on the tv every week and say we have to start games better he always talks a good game

all he is doing is conning the supporters to follow rangers sorry i have been a rangers supporter for 60 years and i am afraid ally is not the answer sorry lads there is no sentement in business for the sake of rangers changes have to be made at the coaching staff to much of the old pals act

sort it out ally or you will not have a crowd at ibrox we could be going back to the days of 4000 supporters inside the park

We have not done well against part-timers in the 3rd Division, but we have SPL players. Problem is coaching!

Sorry SAL, you are not the route to Rangers renaissance. Stand aside now.

why ally?i know ally brought these players but the same players should be looking at themselfs they are short changing the fans and manager,its time the players got the finger out and gave something back we have been to hell and back on and off the park.ally needs the backing from the fans to go forward,plus ally will walk himself if he thinks its time to go beinng the blue nose he is

Apologies. Not Admin cunts but mod cunts.

:lol:

We suddenly had an explosion of threads each with just one or two posts, but basically on two themes: Post match moan, and Ally McCoist.

Forgive me if some good stuff got caught in the merger. :wub:

I think there are too many with in the squad that think we have a defined right to win all games in the 3rd Division ... But every away game has been a struggle and in reality we could have lost 2 more with last minute goals/decisions going for us.

Today was embarrassing and this result is now part of our history but it is how you respond to results like this so I will give Ally 5 more games in the League to show that he can get us performing consistently before I pass crtitism .... The reality is he has to build a team from this squad for the next two seasons but early signs are worrying .

Why prolong it mate? At this level were gonae win every home game, if Green doesnt have the confidence i would end it now as much as it pains me to say

After listening to Ally's post match interview I would say it needs to finish now also - sorry Ally, but no-one person manager or player is bigger than the club

it's astonishing we can play the side sitting TOP in the TOP division at home, and completely play them off the pitch - but then we go away, and have to try and play/win ugly against the BOTTOM team in the country and we can't do it.

it's something McCoist needs to figure out. I think he will.

but lets not overreact, these games may aswell be friendlies, because we'll win the 3rd division by a country mile. It's the performance that really must improve.

As for the Ally out brigade... what do you really expect to see happen? Bring in who? And he still has the same squad for at least a year and a half anyway. In Ally trust.

Sound post mate. (tu)

We are all hurting but Ally's pain will be infinitely greater than the hurt felt by our most loyal supporters.

Whatever happens Ally deserves our utmost respect after all he has done for Rangers and the only way I would feel comfortable with him leaving our club before this season is over is if he himself decides it's in the best interests of the club that a new man takes over at the helm.

Ally is a legend and will be rewarded by every bear he bumps into.... but there comes a time when things need looked at. The main problem is when we do play well, we don't kick on and focus on the best parts of our play. Ally should be judged on his management capabilities - and we have far too many negitives :

The problems, which have hindered us for a lot longer than todays result, need to be addressed.

The issue is entirely down to our standard of football, coaching and tactics. We are rank. The majority of games it's cagey, tight and we make the other team look good with long, aimless humps. When we do play well (See Motherwell) we have the ball kept firmly on the deck, we pass and move, we press, we hassle, we retain possession and you think '' yes!!!! Fuck me!!! We have it. We have finally clicked, we are a football team....'' then next week it's back to the good ol' traditional punt up the park. :anguish:

When we play well - you'd think the coaching team and Ally would think '' actually, it's a lot easier when we keep the ball and move teams around.'' We look crisp and tidy yet it's clearly not a priority as we don't develop the good parts of our play. Baffling.

I'm at a loss. This was our chance to change and catch up with modern European football... yet here we are

That result today has been coming all season, at the moment our away form isn't good enough. That is partly down to the manager's tactics and the players simply not turning up. They've let the man down badly.

However, I have faith in Ally. What he has done for the club in the last 7 months will be talked about for generations to come. People should remember what the guy means to this club, some of the language used when referring to Ally McCoist on here is an absolute disgrace.

On the pitch, we have been humbled, kicked at every turn. Thrown into circumstances beyond the ken of anyone ever involved with the club. We have to face reality and recognise where we are, the old sense of entitlement is part of the problem. We have no right to roll up to places like Stirling and expect victory, the players need to take a look at themselves and ask if they are giving everything they possibly can in our hour of need.

We will turn this around, I have total faith. Once we achieve team cohesion we will then be able to produce results. It will take patience and support.

I'm not clear what you're saying here. Are you suggesting that better, more patient support would lead to team cohesion?

What's currently preventing team cohesion, in that case? the support?

I'm not clear what you're saying here. Are you suggesting that better, more patient support would lead to team cohesion?

What's currently preventing team cohesion, in that case? the support?

The support has nothing to do with team cohesion. I'm saying we should await team cohesion with patience and support.

How do you know?

Every post you make is fenian this fenian that. We've just had our worst result in history, emotions are high.

Read his post. Full of digs then check his post count.

Ps every post i make? Think you will find thats bullshit :wanker:

I think there are too many with in the squad that think we have a defined right to win all games in the 3rd Division ... But every away game has been a struggle and in reality we could have lost 2 more with last minute goals/decisions going for us.

Today was embarrassing and this result is now part of our history but it is how you respond to results like this so I will give Ally 5 more games in the League to show that he can get us performing consistently before I pass crtitism .... The reality is he has to build a team from this squad for the next two seasons but early signs are worrying .

Who's job to motivate/encourage/set up/prepare and change when things are going to plan?

Ally and his coaching staff must be held accountable as the players at their disposal are more than capable of beating these teams comfortably - we did beat Motherwell so the players have the ability ... so is it attitude? Whatever the reason is...Ally is not able to fix it afraid