The 'big meeting' at Auchenhowie last Monday

Captain Hilts

Yer kiddin?

I never seen any? They had one shot on target and it went in from about 5 yards. Never seen a one sided game like that before. And how they ended that game with a full team is unbelievable.

A lot of our chances/shots were actually from outside the penalty box.

Stirling Albion had their goal, a snap-shot from 6 yards out and two one-on-ones.

A lot of our chances/shots were actually from outside the penalty box.

Stirling Albion had their goal, a snap-shot from 6 yards out and two one-on-ones.

Because we couldn't get in there penalty box and when we did there was half a team ready to throw themself in front of the ball.

I'd seriously consider asking the team just to sit back and invite the opponents on to us to open up a bit of space for us to attack.

I never seen any? They had one shot on target and it went in from about 5 yards. Never seen a one sided game like that before. And how they ended that game with a full team is unbelievable.

They had a cross flash across goal that a player connected with but sent it wide late in second half. It was probably as good as anything we created that tested the keeper(although I can't recall us testing the their keeper often)

Because we couldn't get in there penalty box and when we did there was half a team ready to throw themself in front of the ball.

I'd seriously consider asking the team just to sit back and invite the opponents on to us to open up a bit of space for us to attack.

And if the ball wasn't there they launched themselves at anything wearing white.

The point about getting teams out is completely spot on. It doesn't even take sitting back and waiting for them, just keeping the ball for as long as you need to. In Scotland more than anywhere else, the players are so shite and thick that they lose concentration and discipline and end up heading towards the ball like zombies.

Unfortunately, we have the same infection, resorting to the long punt before the space is there.