RMFC vs FollowFollow FC

Reid

This sunday see's us play FollowFollow FC in the last 16 of the GDSFC league cup.

After losing the league on goal difference last season, and losing the cup final on penalties we're out to prove a point, sadly the FF boys stand our way so to the sword they must go.

3pm kickoff at Toryglen (outdoor) if anyone fancies coming along, sure there will be plenty of banter and a meaty challenge or 2 as we both fight for the bragging rights a win would bring.

They always bring a bit of support to their games, no doubt more so since they're playing us, would be good to see a few folks from here doing the same for us.

:21:

You'll fuck them. My mates play with Hillview and they pumped them. In saying that hillview are a very good side

aye, never seen them but from what i hear theyre a cracking side. if we keep winning we'll find out first hand.

A:Inter v Grasshoppers

B:Rangersmedia v Follow Follow

C:Lancers v AC Kelvingrove

D:Barony Ath v Hillview

E:Real BCW v Garnock

F:SGN v Calder

G:Yorkhill v Strathclyde Utd

H:Finnieston Utd v GSC

Quarter-Finals (4th Nov)

QTR1

Winner MatchA v Winner MatchB

QTR2

Winner MatchC v Winner MatchD

QTR3

Winner MatchE v Winner MatchF

QTR4

Winner MatchG v Winner MatchH

Semi-Finals (25th Nov)

SEM1

Winner QTR1 v Winner QTR2

SEM2

Winner QTR3 v Winner QTR4

Final (16th Dec)

Winner SEM1 v Winner SEM2

aye, never seen them but from what i hear theyre a cracking side. if we keep winning we'll find out first hand.

A:Inter v Grasshoppers

B:Rangersmedia v Follow Follow

C:Lancers v AC Kelvingrove

D:Barony Ath v Hillview

E:Real BCW v Garnock

F:SGN v Calder

G:Yorkhill v Strathclyde Utd

H:Finnieston Utd v GSC

Quarter-Finals (4th Nov)

QTR1

Winner MatchA v Winner MatchB

QTR2

Winner MatchC v Winner MatchD

QTR3

Winner MatchE v Winner MatchF

QTR4

Winner MatchG v Winner MatchH

Semi-Finals (25th Nov)

SEM1

Winner QTR1 v Winner QTR2

SEM2

Winner QTR3 v Winner QTR4

Final (16th Dec)

Winner SEM1 v Winner SEM2

They have all played top level Saturday, a few Scottish cup winners and ex Scotland caps in there 2. (amatuer level obv)

Most of the teams they have played have said they should be a Saturday side but most of the lads play elsewhere on a Saturday. As you guys are up there with the best in the prem it would be good for them to see where they are i suppose

Who's in the team? Anyone who posts on here just now?

i think most of the boys that are in the team used post on here but none that post that much these days. Badger is still involved, billyboy11 and gersboyjohn did until last season. i think apart from that the only real active poster is me, i know a fair few of the HSV lads post right enough (a lot of who played for RM at some point)

They have all played top level Saturday, a few Scottish cup winners and ex Scotland caps in there 2. (amatuer level obv)

Most of the teams they have played have said they should be a Saturday side but most of the lads play elsewhere on a Saturday. As you guys are up there with the best in the prem it would be good for them to see where they are i suppose

a few of us play(ed) saturday too, but far from all of us. i think we'd hold our own in any sunday league, and dont think we'd get embarrassed in your average saturday league, although if we were that good we wouldnt be playing in a charity sunday league i guess. hopefully we meet them in the semis and we find out!

we're one of the few teams that dont train either, pretty much just show up on a sunday and play, so fitness is sometimes an issue. all things considered though, we do alright!