***Official Wales V Scotland thread***

derek1872

(tu)

He is being classed as a hero but he should of been off for diving. Foreigners doing it against the brits gets slated, he is being called a master class :lol: I would rather see Scotland and N. Ireland win rather than lose but i dont like to see them lose that way. Bale being classed as a hero when the guy had to cheat to bring his team back into it. Great 2nd goal tho but he should of had a red card.

Unfortunately diving (cheating) has became a big part of todays game.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin hell, 1 nil up with just under 20 to go and in control to losing 2-1 :anguish:

I never seen anything wrong with Fletcher's second goal, if it was for offside against Adam, then it should have been flagged when he took the ball, and the ball definitely never went out so what was it chalked off for???

Wales's penalty was soft too, Maloney barely touched Bale when you see it from the front angle, and their previous shout was never a penalty either,

Bad luck and a wonder goal beat us tonight, but it still doesn't change the fact Levein aint up to the job, get him to fuck and get someone else in now the qualification process is fucked.

Fuckin hell, 1 nil up with just under 20 to go and in control to losing 2-1 :anguish:

I never seen anything wrong with Fletcher's second goal, if it was for offside against Adam, then it should have been flagged when he took the ball, and the ball definitely never went out so what was it chalked off for???

Wales's penalty was soft too, Maloney barely touched Bale hen you see it from the front angle, and their previous shout was never a penalty either,

Bad luck and a wonder goal beat us tonight, but it still doesn't change the fact Levein aint up to the job, get him to fuck and get someone else in now the qualification process is fucked.

Case of 'biter bit' for Maloney - that wee Fanny's been going down like a 50 bob hooker for years.

Karma, I think!

Scotland were pretty awful second half and Wales just deserved the victory overall. A good few contentious decisions especially the Scotland goal that was chalked off. Why, I don't know. Bale tripped himself up as well.

Anyway Levein is a tit and so are the folk on here that just come on to slag off Scotland and have a wee snigger.

(tu)

He is being classed as a hero but he should of been off for diving. Foreigners doing it against the brits gets slated, he is being called a master class :lol: I would rather see Scotland and N. Ireland win rather than lose but i dont like to see them lose that way. Bale being classed as a hero when the guy had to cheat to bring his team back into it. Great 2nd goal tho but he should of had a red card.

Bale was touched...that is a fact,don't let the facts get in the way of a lie.

Bale must have sore shoulders, Even Macedonia would have beaten them 4-0 tonight without him carrying the Welsh team.

Allen, Ramsey dominated the midfield in the 2nd half and out played Fletcher and Scott Brown. Scotland had no control in the 2nd half. So it wasn't all just down to Bale, he got in those positions because Wales had a lot of the ball in good areas.