***Official Wales V Scotland thread***

derek1872

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better than a standard prick i suppose :D

I shall retire after this comment (4-ex rangers players played tonight), well done Gareth for diving, Scotland were cheated, sack Levine (not good enough), and why do we not all support England and vote for David Cameron ...........

I do not care about neg rep tonight, but if you feel that way, jog on and follow Man Utd

Am I the only Rangers & Scottish follower on tonight, btw you can stick Jon Terry up your arse

You saying now that rangers can't have english fans? man utd? i maybe hate them more than celtic. Bang on about JT all you want but at the end of the day he gets praised as one of the best centre halfs of his generation while all anyone goes on about scotland and ireland for that matter are the "amazing fun fans" :rolleyes:

Also can i point out where fox, commons and morrison were born. Scotland as a football nation are going to go nowhere because nothing serious will ever be done to improve the game, the fans are too interested in following them for the bevvy and making friends everywhere. As soon as rangers and celtic leave it will become an amateur league. sad sad state of affairs but too many idiots in charge of high positions im afraid.

If you want a team full of anti-Rangers septic scumbags do well then you're on the wrong forum.

Remember Ian Black's treatment?

I Want Levein Sacked and maybe a manager that would actually pick players on ability, not division.

Rangers will win the CL before Scotland reach a tournament again. :cgreen:

If I had to choose whether Rangers won the Champions League or Scotland winning the world cup... I would pick the most unlikely.

I would choose Scotland to win the world cup. But is that saying something...?

What is your point. I am fucking unhappy because of what happened tonight. Why does it make you happy?

Really... why?

It is Tim-like behaviour all this shit. Are Scotland not part of the UK? The players are not playing for that dick Regan. In fact they are not even playing for the manager (his time is up).

I just HATE to see good Rangers men dance on Scotland's world cup grave. Fuck sake. Why wouldn't you like to see Scotland in a world cup held in Brazil. It would have been great....

Instead we have bitterness and hopes of a league reconstruction. How exciting, eh?

Fucking pissed off with these Rangers fans who complain about Taigs taking control... and yet they stand aside and let it happen.

Listen... I 'apologise' to you weird fucks.

But I will not ever be happy to see Scotland lose. Especially against one of the other home nations.

It was on this island with these associations that football was created. Fuck sake. Some of you make me sick right now.

I want the corrupt organisations brought to task... but laughing at a Scotland defeat... and being honorary WELSHMEN.

BAAAAAAAAA....

:BELM:

Just as bad as bitter Tims with this shite.

If I had to choose whether Rangers won the Champions League or Scotland winning the world cup... I would pick the most unlikely.

I would choose Scotland to win the world cup. But is that saying something...?

What is your point. I am fucking unhappy because of what happened tonight. Why does it make you happy?

Really... why?

It is Tim-like behaviour all this shit. Are Scotland not part of the UK? The players are not playing for that dick Regan. In fact they are not even playing for the manager (his time is up).

I just HATE to see good Rangers men dance on Scotland's world cup grave. Fuck sake. Why wouldn't you like to see Scotland in a world cup held in Brazil. It would have been great....

Instead we have bitterness and hopes of a league reconstruction. How exciting, eh?

Fucking pissed off with these Rangers fans who complain about Taigs taking control... and yet they stand aside and let it happen.

To be honest I didn't really think I was expressing pleasure, just put out a bit of tongue in cheek comment. I've been through my reasons for feeling no connection with the national team right now but in fairness I could never cheer on countries I have no connection with against them.

However, I felt nothing at their defeat tonight, compared to how I felt after the Stirling match I did have a care in the world about it. That's not entirely new though, it's Rangers first for me every time. I'd rather Rangers win a friendly than Scotland win the World Cup, Scotland have always been a very very distant second at best.

Sorry if any of that makes me a tim. :BELM:

Listen... I 'apologise' to you weird fucks.

But I will not ever be happy to see Scotland lose. Especially against one of the other home nations.

It was on this island with these associations that football was created. Fuck sake. Some of you make me sick right now.

I want the corrupt organisations brought to task... but laughing at a Scotland defeat... and being honorary WELSHMEN.

BAAAAAAAAA....

:BELM:

Just as bad as bitter Tims with this shite.

oh dear :lol: