***Official Wales V Scotland thread***

derek1872

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of our players were born here you know...

Is that what you mean?

Some people on here say we are surrendering our country to taigs... and yet they run away from supporting our country every chance they get.

No white flag here.

Just a saltire. :7326:

part of the union flag. :7325:

I will leave you silly buggers to your own particular surrender.

Me? No surrender.

It's still not really the question though mate......yes there were people born here who have a pride to play for their country BUT in general the national team has been over no great benefit to Rangers, our own involvement however in Europe and the champs league HAS benifitted the national side.

I have had many a discussion that the saltire is 3/4 of the union flag and that we are both Scottish and British but that does mean I should support that team, you could say I surrendered if I have supported them.....

See the guys who are arguing with me... Gonnae geeza break... just because I support my country?

Go and send hate-mail to Ian Black or Lee Wallace... or hate-tweets, whatever. You may as well. If they were picked in a squad, like they have been recently, do you think they would turn an international cap down?

Go send them hate mail. Hate your own. Like you have been doing on here.

Then your journey to the Taig-like-Dark-Side will be complete.

I will stay as I am, cheers.

Rangers and Scotland. Then. Now. For-fuckin-ever.

See the guys who are arguing with me... Gonnae geeza break... just because I support my country?

Go and send hate-mail to Ian Black or Lee Wallace... or hate-tweets, whatever. You may as well. If they were picked in a squad, like they have been recently, do you think they would turn an international cap down?

No need for people to slate you for supporting the national team it is your choice after all but at the same time those who choose not to support that team are free to do so.....Rangers players I always want to do well at any level

No need for people to slate you for supporting the national team it is your choice after all but at the same time those who choose not to support that team are free to do so.....Rangers players I always want to do well at any level

Okay man. Fair enough. I am not Stalinesque in my critique in this thread. I think you may find that some are all too quick to jump down my throat as a Scottish Rangers fan.

I used to think we were a majority in this country. But I see the same people who complain about loss of national identity on here are the same ones that want to go to ground. And then they gaze at their navels and wonder why that their country is changing...

Okay man. Fair enough. I am not Stalinesque in my critique in this thread. I think you may find that some are all too quick to jump down my throat as a Scottish Rangers fan.

I used to think we were a majority in this country. But I see the same people who complain about loss of national identity on here are the same ones that want to go to ground. And then they gaze at their navels and wonder why that their country is changing...

The worst part is that we are the majority in this country and yet it is the minority who rule, the saddest part being that we let it happen, I have always been proud to be Scottish and would never deny a man like yourself his right to want to follow what he believes in......what some seem to forget is we do all have one common ground and as you quite rightly pointed out we should not surrender what we believe in

I can understand people abandoning the team but I've stuck with them myself. I won't be going to Hampden anytime soon but I'll support from the sofa.

Tonight was gutting, Levein has to go. His record is fucking abysmal and he shouldn't of been given the job in the first place.

Stunning strike from Bale for their winner but if Charlie had shifted his arse abit he might of been able to stop it. Ifs and buts though.

Some of our players were born here you know...

Is that what you mean?

Some people on here say we are surrendering our country to taigs... and yet they run away from supporting our country every chance they get.

No white flag here.

Just a saltire. :7326:

part of the union flag. :7325:

I will leave you silly buggers to your own particular surrender.

Me? No surrender.

No African flags?

I cant get my head round Scottish people wanting Scotland to get beat, our spat iwith officialdom is short term, they and the manager have a short time left,my support may have tailed off a bit but its still there ( as i realised when Fletchers good goal was chopped, and when Bale clicked his own heels in an outrageous dive, fantastic footballer but what a cheating cunt)

1350106957' post='1060528279']

I cant get my head round Scottish people wanting Scotland to get beat, our spat iwith officialdom is short term, they and the manager have a short time left,my support may have tailed off a bit but its still there ( as i realised when Fletchers good goal was chopped, and when Bale clicked his own heels in an outrageous dive, fantastic footballer but what a cheating cunt)

Couldn't agree more.

(tu)

Ill give you one example, the thousands of fans of the SPL clubs who showed so much venom towards Rangers this year, these are the same fans who to a man are supporters of the national side. Now as a Rangers man i cant get my head round any bears wanting to stand shoulder to shoulder with these scumbags and support the same side.

Ill give you one example, the thousands of fans of the SPL clubs who showed so much venom towards Rangers this year, these are the same fans who to a man are supporters of the national side. Now as a Rangers man i cant get my head round any bears wanting to stand shoulder to shoulder with these scumbags and support the same side.

Wow,wow,fucking wow,why would rangers fans send hate mail to black and Wallace ? <cr>

Scotland getting pumped suits me fine right now, the worse that shambles of a team are the more precarious are the jobs of Levein & Rheagan, the tartan trannies despise our club and we have Englishmen playing in positions that should be filled with Scottish Rangers men, the SFA who are the governing body in this country tried their very best to bury my club and when that never happened they have embarked on a hate campaign and done their best to punish & fine Rangers at every turn . . .

i also don't want to see that c*nt Rheagan galavanting around Brazil with his mate Salmond and no doubt Liewell would get an invite, all paid for by the supporters.

again, those with short memories are more than happy to support them :rolleyes:

P.S will those that slated Bale last night for being a cheating diving bassa now apologise that Maloney has stated he 100% made contact before the trip? :rolleyes: