***Official Wales V Scotland thread***

derek1872

Why? Cos 2 of em are taigs or all em are born in England? Nothing wrong with that and it doesn't mean there English. U can't tell me gough, McCall and Gorman aren't Scottish despite not been born in scotland? I also fail to recognise amir khan as British and cliff richard as Indian.

If your born In England then that makes you English. If your born in Scotland it makes you Scottish, It's quite simple.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few means more than one but not more than 2.they will put it into their pot and it will keep most of them in their hate filled jobs for another couple of years.happy to help deeko :sherlock:

Again where is your evidence to support such a claim?

I thought you were aware of what "a few" meant. I was wrong. Poor you. :disappointment:

Just hopped on to this thread and haven't read through all the pages so don't know if this has been covered but why the fuck is Lee Wallace not playing and Danny Fox is? If we lose a goal tonight I will guarantee it's down that side.

Because Lee Wallace play in the 3rd division well thats according to the fud of a manager.

Whats your point?

That make him a bad player? No, he wasn't even at fault, if you haven't noticed Wallace is the only defender we can rely on atm and the only defender who gives his all. It's not like he can cover in 3 other areas of the pitch, plus his own area all by himself. Fuck, not even Dani Alves could do that.

So what has he done to merit a place in the Scotland squad ?

Again where is your evidence to support such a claim?

I thought you were aware of what "a few" meant. I was wrong. Poor you. :disappointment:

All I have to do is look at the sfa just now,and the way this whole shambles with rangers to know where this money will go(if they qualify )into the sfa's coffers.

A few means what I said it ment in my earlier post.happy to help,deek. :sherlock:

If your born In England then that makes you English. If your born in Scotland it makes you Scottish, It's quite simple.

:lol: The difference between us two is quite amusing...going by your simplistic rule you are Scottish but hate the scottish national team and I, born and bred in engurland am a mockney sounding plastic jock!

Ps u never admitted your mistake about morrison being one of us...he is and oh now know it...your welcome

what the fuck is a cabbage? Your patter is shite.

5 million is a few million. "a few" is an ambiguous amount and £5 million from a total pot of £250 million can certainly be viewed as a few. Get yourself an education muppet (tu)

The SFA will swallow the other £4 million? Do you have any evidence to back up this claim or do you just make it up as you go along?

Basically the same (tu)

:lol: The difference between us two is quite amusing...going by your simplistic rule you are Scottish but hate the scottish national team and I, born and bred in engurland am mockney sounding pastic jock!

:lol: If you stay in Scotland it's quite easy to not like them. I suppose it''s the same in England?

What merits Danny fox a place in the Scotland squad?

Answering a question with a question..

I don't follow Danny Foxs career myself, but is there anything noteworthy that Wallace has done that places him firmly in squad before any other pretender is even considered ?

Would Wallace have been in the squad if he was playing in the SPL ?

Is the fact that Wallace isn't in the squad due to Leveins favourable allegiance with non-Rangers players ?