***Official Wales V Scotland thread***

derek1872

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answering a question with a question..

I don't follow Danny Foxs career myself, but is there anything noteworthy that Wallace has done that places him firmly in squad before any other pretender is even considered ?

Would Wallace have been in the squad if he was playing in the SPL ?

Is the fact that Wallace isn't in the squad due to Leveins favourable allegiance with non-Rangers players ?

Not really. Butt what i was meaning is any cunt can get a game for Scotland these days. It's no as if we have a huge choice of quality players to pick from is it?

And Danny fox getting a a game proves. it.

All I have to do is look at the sfa just now,and the way this whole shambles with rangers to know where this money will go(if they qualify )into the sfa's coffers.

A few means what I said it ment in my earlier post.happy to help,deek. :sherlock:

So you have no evidence. You're basing it on an opinion. Very good.

You still don't know what a few means :BELM:

:lol: If you stay in Scotland it's quite easy to not like them. I suppose it''s the same in England?

Your probably right, I'm well treated when I go up and the families from a beautiful taig free part of the highlands so I've got nothing but love....see if you had English mates and colleagues like mine.....your opinion might be a bit different ( though I'm sure u still couldnt bring yourself to cheer even a lee Wallace hat-trick :7325: )