bye bye mr levein

Reid

Levein is a useless prick but he should be tearing Charlie Adam a new asshole for his half arsed challenge on bale for the winner

I'm sure it was in his mind that the last few times he's fucked him in a challenge and he's been made out to be a dirty bastard

I'm watching the England game but i've mainly been tuning into Scotland vs Wales as there's no point watching England pass the ball around against San Marino and I have to say there's not much Levein could have done about that.

I'm not a fan of Levein but he brought Fletcher back in and he had a goal unfairly disallowed which would have put Scotland two up and on their way to victory. Scotland seemed to collapse after that, maybe out of frustration at the decision, but overall they played well.

Maloney concedes the penalty, not Leveins fault, and then a world class shot from Bale secures the win which if anyone was at fault it was Charlie Adam. First Adam gives the free kick away and then fails to put any pressure on Bale, allowing him to run up the pitch to get within shooting distance.

That said, if Levein gets nothing from the midweek game he may as well be sacked so Scotland can start rebuilding for the next qualifying campaign. Best of luck to them.

I'm watching the England game but i've mainly been tuning into Scotland vs Wales as there's no point watching England pass the ball around against San Marino and I have to say there's not much Levein could have done about that.

I'm not a fan of Levein but he brought Fletcher back in and he had a goal unfairly disallowed which would have put Scotland two up and on their way to victory. Scotland seemed to collapse after that, maybe out of frustration at the decision, but overall they played well.

Maloney concedes the penalty, not Leveins fault, and then a world class shot from Bale secures the win which if anyone was at fault it was Charlie Adam. First Adam gives the free kick away and then fails to put any pressure on Bale, allowing him to run up the pitch to get within shooting distance.

That said, if Levein gets nothing from the midweek game he may as well be sacked so Scotland can start rebuilding for the next qualifying campaign. Best of luck to them.

Fuckin brilliant, ain't it?? :D