• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• born a blue nose

• Dan Deacon

• Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Bigsasasfloppyhair

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waking up and realising I'm now a married man. Fucking magic.  

50 the day, wee wifey has tried to make it special, missed our wee week in Portugal, like many others, quaffing champagne and Stella, cheers lads and lassies 

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2016 at 10:38 AM, BluebearDory said:

NEW ARTICLESRUTHERGLEN

Brazen crossdresser in dock after wearing skimpy underwear and rubbing his nipples at window

A Rutherglen man has been found guilty of rubbing his nipples in a sexual manner while wearing female underwear in public.

wtf?

image.jpeg

Brendan wants to now the address................

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No a bad day at all :541:

I know!! My jaw dropped when I checked my emails and then the post came with confirmation. Happy days :D Gutted that my current job couldn't offer me something better cause I love the wee folks I look after, but hey ho, onwards and upwards :)

dougie76 and bluepeter like this
2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I know!! My jaw dropped when I checked my emails and then the post came with confirmation. Happy days :D Gutted that my current job couldn't offer me something better cause I love the wee folks I look after, but hey ho, onwards and upwards :)

Even better when it's unexpected like that. A change can be a good thing plus more money in your pocket is always nice.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Even better when it's unexpected like that. A change can be a good thing plus more money in your pocket is always nice.

Just a shame the tax man equally gets to rub his grubby wee mits too...but aye, I am a happy wee bean today. Thank you xx

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Will your current employers not offer to match it once you hand your notice in?