Big tax case

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it stinks if our use of ebt's does turn out to be wrong. Can only imagine it would be permitted in an incorrect way because the club would be responsible and liable for running the scheme and not their client. I suppose ebt's and other loopholes are common place to these guys given that they are legal. They probably just make sure everthing is ok from their client's side of things.

the CLUB is not responsible, it was oldco / MIH

Correct, pardon me doh

TBTC is away,it has got absolutely nothing to do with Rangers anymore.Nice try tho.

aye if HMRC win, should they lose however, remembering it was the btc that was used as the moral justification for the attempt to kill our club, I for one would be demanding to know why resources of a function of central government were used to persecute our club. then revisit the reasons and the outcome of the persecution we've suffered at the hands the football authorities.

public enquiry time.

aye if HMRC win, should they lose however, remembering it was the btc that was used as the moral justification for the attempt to kill our club, I for one would be demanding to know why resources of a function of central government were used to persecute our club. then revisit the reasons and the outcome of the persecution we've suffered at the hands the football authorities.

public enquiry time.

I don't think the BTC had anything to do with us going into administration (officially). It was Craig Whyte's failure to pay NI contributions and PAYE that put us into administration.

However, I do agree that all of the other SPL clubs were including the BTC when judging us, and therefore, should we win our appeal, these clubs have been guilty of causing irreparable damage to our club's worldwide image.