Big tax case

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That just seems incredible, that a company with an annual turnover of £30m is put into admin over PAYE, theres got to be something to do with the big tax case.

not at all.... we went into admin for failure to pay PAYE and NI.

Are you telling me that we went into admin over the PAYE. No fucking chance.

As yet we don't know the BTC decission, we could be innocent, HMRC could not put us into admin for something that hasn't been decided.

It was the PAYE and VAT plus the penalties that HMRC were after.Whyte cleared the bank debt but couldn't pay the taxman he had no money.

Where have you been :lol:

I don't know whether to feel bad for the guy or jealous?

Clearly missed the most relevant info in the last year which either makes you blissfully ignorant or on the flip side about to be sent into a rage catching up on events.........

Are you telling me that we went into admin over the PAYE. No fucking chance.

Choose from the following options:

A - it's 2012 and you've been asleep for the last year

B - you're ever so slightly simple

C - you're from a dark, dark place on a fishing mission

I don't believe the relevant parties know the result. If they did something would have came out.

Hmrc knocked back our. CVA days before they were supposed to and that came out. I think it's still to be decided.

Yes and that was bad news at the time, hence why it spread like wildfire. The point being made is that timothy seems to have sources close to this case, particularly mad phil, and we've heard nothing from them on it; even though the decision has supposedly been made available the relevant people. Going by that logic, if there is news, it must be good, or at least not as bad as the mhanks had hoped. Otherwise they'd be crowing about it already. I believe the former.

Whit fucking bigtaxcase lol were still here history intact nae luck timmy

The BTC is the title of the thread ffs. And "timmy" ha! ha! ha! I dont even know how to respond to that. You would as well have called me a fucking Martian, because their both Alien to me.

Im 52 years of age and thats the first time in my life Ive been called that, Ive been called a lot of things, usually a big orange bastard, funny enough that didnt bother me, because I am a big orange bastard, but "timmy" ffs I just canny get over that.

Choose from the following options:

A - it's 2012 and you've been asleep for the last year

B - you're ever so slightly simple

C - you're from a dark, dark place on a fishing mission

You choose from the following options

A - Its 2012 and youre a fanny

B - Its 2012 and youre a cunt

C - Its 2012 and youre a vagina

The BTC is the title of the thread ffs. And "timmy" ha! ha! ha! I dont even know how to respond to that. You would as well have called me a fucking Martian, because their both Alien to me.

Im 52 years of age and thats the first time in my life Ive been called that, Ive been called a lot of things, usually a big orange bastard, funny enough that didnt bother me, because I am a big orange bastard, but "timmy" ffs I just canny get over that.

wasnt meant at you was meant at the hordes of taigs that are obsessed with it and love a BTC thread on our forum

I don't believe the relevant parties know the result. If they did something would have came out.

Hmrc knocked back our. CVA days before they were supposed to and that came out. I think it's still to be decided.

HMRC have proven time and time again that they have people leaking info all over the place. The difference is that the BTC is not decided by HMRC it is decided in a first tier tribunal listening to an appeal against HMRC.

Although if they give both parties the result before the official release then I would expect it to be leaked by HMRC.

In my opinion we will win most of our arguments but may lose a few on technicalities.

Yes and that was bad news at the time, hence why it spread like wildfire. The point being made is that timothy seems to have sources close to this case, particularly mad phil, and we've heard nothing from them on it; even though the decision has supposedly been made available the relevant people. Going by that logic, if there is news, it must be good, or at least not as bad as the mhanks had hoped. Otherwise they'd be crowing about it already. I believe the former.

What I'm saying is I don't believe the decision has been made or at least the parties involved haven't been informed.

Where has the information came from?? Nothing factual!

What I'm saying is I don't believe the decision has been made or at least the parties involved haven't been informed.

Where has the information came from?? Nothing factual!

I thought the Herald or Scotsman ran a story just the other day saying the decision was made and both parties were made aware of the final result and it would be made public this week or next?