Super Ally

julescotia

I know that there's probably a thread for horse racing tips (somewhere)

But with a name like this, I think it belongs in the Bears Den.

Currently 3rd favourite at around 6-1.

http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/cards/card.sd?race_id=564461&r_date=2012-10-20&raceTabs=oc_#raceTabs=oc_

Lads is it Timmy Murphy who is up on it? If he's not on board I'd be wary!

Whits the fuckin score here????? We have a jockey named TIMMY Murphy...His colours are Green/Yellow sash and the horse is called Super Ally?

I see sabotage afoot :shifty:

Whits the fuckin score here????? We have a jockey named TIMMY Murphy...His colours are Green/Yellow sash and the horse is called Super Ally?

I see sabotage afoot :shifty:

The owner is a Rangers man OZ! Strange colours tho :lol:

However Timmy Murphy is his son in law and a very good jockey! Cunt of a name tho!

Ps when yae over so a can save up?

The owner is a Rangers man OZ! Strange colours tho :lol:

However Timmy Murphy is his son in law and a very good jockey! Cunt of a name tho!

Ps when yae over so a can save up?

Aye! I've no doubt the owner is a Bear :7325: even although his colours are minging.....I'll be over next year sometime mate, but I will have to wait and see how the wife is going with her health as she's coming with me this time, because she wants to see the 'Gers at Ibrox...but I'll give you plenty of notice,mate! :beer1:

Aye! I've no doubt the owner is a Bear :7325: even although his colours are minging.....I'll be over next year sometime mate, but I will have to wait and see how the wife is going with her health as she's coming with me this time, because she wants to see the 'Gers at Ibrox...but I'll give you plenty of notice,mate! :beer1:

Fuck mate hope all is well. I think you 2 will need tae move back here, yer both struggling with yer health over in the land of the convict. You need a week in sighthill flats :lol:

Fuck mate hope all is well. I think you 2 will need tae move back here, yer both struggling with yer health over in the land of the convict. You need a week in sighthill flats :lol:

Fuck that :craphead: I'd rather have a week in Carstairs loony bin....At least the cunts in there are only half-daft :000000082: