Blacks gesture to own fans

Albertz8

Sitting in east enclosure. With about 10 mins to go Blacks on the right wing and instead of attacking the space infront of him to try an kill game off he turns the ball back to defence.disgruntled voices are heard and he mouths off back at fans and gestures with the wanker motion. Not a Ranger an not for me. Get him to fuck. Not Rangers class. No class.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having a debate with my mates I thought Black would be a cracking signing , from what I have seen he has been very poor I would go with Hutton and McCleod in the middle every time ahead of Black in middle of park

Sitting in east enclosure. With about 10 mins to go Blacks on the right wing and instead of attacking the space infront of him to try an kill game off he turns the ball back to defence.disgruntled voices are heard and he mouths off back at fans and gestures with the wanker motion. Not a Ranger an not for me. Get him to fuck. Not Rangers class. No class.

Are YOU sure you are a fan of our black?

Get you tae fuck ! :sherlock:

Admin bump this prick !

Tbh im not a fan either, was supposed to be utter piss again today and that's against a 3rd division team, Hutton showed him how to run a midfield and yet he's still struggling.

Black Out, Hutton in!

Hutton showed him to run a midfield today,are you having a laugh...

It looked to me like he made the sign of the ball. I think he was trying to indicate that he was holding onto possession as opposed to throwing the ball into the box before any of our forwards were actually there.

At that time we were only 1 up so I thought it was the sensible thing to do.

I saw the gesture too! Wondered if he had been told by Ally to hold onto the 1-0 lead and keep possession....and was frustrated by the crowd booing him passing the ball back to his defence. Still....no need for the gesture.

yeah lets implicate ally, must have been that.