Blacks gesture to own fans

Albertz8

I like Black and its a shame that he gets targeted very week by these refs....no wonder he gets frustrated! I actually think he has kept his cool really well considering!! He was directly in front of me and after he made the shape of the ball, he followed it up with a rude gesture!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer arse. As for all the Hutton fan boys. Drop this "Hutton had Scholes in his back pocket" pish. That was then. This is now. Fucking terribe today.

On another note. Lee Wallace was superb.

Wallace is a relevation and still best LB in the country, from div3.

Disagree with the OP. I was p*ssed off when Black played the ball backwards (well back) when we were breaking but the gesture I saw was to indicate he was retaining the ball. At that point I had a flashback to the QoS game (when we conceded on the last kick of the ball after playing out time). But at the end of the day it we did score again and sit proudly at the top of the table. Where I expect us to stay for the rest of the campaign.

i seen the gesture as well and thought he was out of order fans will always voice there opinion,s

but that does not give a player the right to make obscene gesture,s at us it was not that long ago

we all hated black but gave him the support when he sighed for us players come and go but we the fans

will always be there so i think at the very least he should get a rap on the nuckels from ally and make an

apoligy to the fans

it,s not as if the fans were booing him we back the team 1oo% and deserve a little more respect than one of

our own team to to start doing this kind of shite.

Didn't see the gesture. I think he can play a lot better and I'm hoping he will. My view was that he was not shirking in looking for the ball or in working. Would like to see more of take, turn and drive forward though. There was not much for him to aim at or develop through on the RHS and from where I sat he was making that point crystal clear throughout the first half.

These are not normal times for Rangers, the squad needs to gel more, and the squad is the squad we have for a very long time so I'm still prepared to give Ian and the whole squad 100% backing as we need them all. That's not to say there won't be frustrations - that's the nature of things. But that squad needs to do its job and win Div 3 promotion this season and get substantially towards D2 promotion next season until the transfer window opens for us again and then push on to win that league too.

It also seems to me that he is getting special attention from opposition teams in their attempts at tackling him - I seem to recall at least two reports where tackles were so bad they could have been straight reds. So, I'm backing him to come into better form and for that midfield to assert strong authority on games and with it more chances for goals. We won, we're top of the league, we can play a whole lot better and we know it and we will.

A shot load of posts on here tonight laying in to our players.......fans are turning out on numbers and we SHOULD be proud of that but please let's get rid of the "lets have a scapegoat" mentality of recent years we have to show a togetherness and unity, remember we could've lost our club and we have a new team which is still gelling, also look at the guys who've barely played over the last year or so or those returning from injury.

On black retaining possession, I think in Scotland we are always to quick to have an attack, attack, attack mentality, black is a clever player and retention at that point was a good idea

Fans have always moaned and groaned when players pass back or sideways. It's the type of player he is though, too many people seen something in him which just isn't there. An average player who was bummed up to the max last year.

I seen him do something towards the fans but it wasn't clear what, if it was a wanker sign then he can fuck off.

A shot load of posts on here tonight laying in to our players.......fans are turning out on numbers and we SHOULD be proud of that but please let's get rid of the "lets have a scapegoat" mentality of recent years we have to show a togetherness and unity, remember we could've lost our club and we have a new team which is still gelling, also look at the guys who've barely played over the last year or so or those returning from injury.

On black retaining possession, I think in Scotland we are always to quick to have an attack, attack, attack mentality, black is a clever player and retention at that point was a good idea

I like this ^^

Not saying its right if he gestured to fans but why is it ok for people to abuse him. If your going to hand out abuse don't be surprised if you get a reaction

Was at the game didn't see him making a wanker sign. Thought he tried to say he was keeping the ball like what other posters has said.

Are the crunching tackles every week starting to have an effect?

He has never been a player who can take what he gives out; I remember a 16 gyear old ex player of ours bullying him out of a reserve game. Black moaned and moaned to the ref xand eventually signalled to be taken off.

He has undoubted ability but needs to play in a holding role like at Hearts not the attacking midfielder that he is being asked to play and certainly not the wide right role he was shunted to for a period today.

Just because I only have 21 posts...doesn't make me blind!!! I definitely saw the gesture...it was only for a second...but he DID do it!!

...and don't worry....I don't think I'll be making any more posts.

Did do what? Some say he made a "keeping the ball gesture" the newbies reckon it was "the wanker sign"

He did both....the "keeping the ball" gesture first...immediately followed by "the wanker sign".

Does it really matter what sign he made? My old man gave me the wanker sign when I left his house earlier but I'm no getting stressed out by it. If he did or didn't who cares we won move on to the next match and hopefully a better performance.