Blacks gesture to own fans

Albertz8

He has never been a player who can take what he gives out; I remember a 16 gyear old ex player of ours bullying him out of a reserve game. Black moaned and moaned to the ref xand eventually signalled to be taken off.

He has undoubted ability but needs to play in a holding role like at Hearts not the attacking midfielder that he is being asked to play and certainly not the wide right role he was shunted to for a period today.

Thats half his problem, since he signed for us hes not been dishing anything out, its getting annoying seeing him shite it from tackles.

As for the gesture, i didnt see him make any "wanker" signs.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it matter how many post,s you have made on here and can you tell me how many you have to make

before your allowed to make a point without being rubbished iknow what i saw and it does not matter what player makes

them i give the team respect and support and expect them to do the same but because i do not have a lot of post,s does

not effect my eyesight

does it matter how many post,s you have made on here and can you tell me how many you have to make

before your allowed to make a point without being rubbished iknow what i saw and it does not matter what player makes

them i give the team respect and support and expect them to do the same but because i do not have a lot of post,s does

not effect my eyesight

I know who i would trust on here and it wont be 4 new cunts. Thats 5 or 6 of the regulars said he made the keeping the ball sign, that does for me

i might be new and not have many posts but respect every one on here who posts and would not refer to another bear as

a cunt you have your veiws thats fine maybe when i have 27,262 posts on here you might give the same and i am only give my veiw on what saw

Not saying its right if he gestured to fans but why is it ok for people to abuse him. If your going to hand out abuse don't be surprised if you get a reaction

Because he was playing shite and it's our job to not let him away with it. He's paid a lot of money and how he played yesterday simply wasn't good enough. A few mistakes are expected but i'm struggling to remember anything he got right yesterday.

Far too many fans dish out abuse to our own players and seem to spend the whole game moaning. Sometimes you have to vent a bit of anger at the players it keeps them on their toes, but some of the bears i hear at games really get on the players backs

I dont sit anywhere near there so can't comment on this incident. However from where i do sit, i was pretty sickened by some of the abuse being shouted at the players and also directed at ally. It was pathetic. Yes people can cheer and even criticise if they desire, to their team, however some of the stuff being shouted was a joke, i shall refrain from repeating the worst of it, but simple stuff like do people really believe screaming at the top of their voices how shite the team is, or that ally isnt up to the job and should be sacked, is that REALLY f****** helpful, do you think its going to inspire confidence people screaming right at you that you a waste of space?

It was only some people and i am not saying dont be critical but some of the stuff, as i said it doesnt deserve repeating. The team needs support, as a club we have been so spoiled over the decades that we have prospered so much, won so much, it was brilliant. However you support your team when they win and WHEN THEY LOSE. That is the life of a supporter, any team is hard pushed to be winning all their games.

All this constant piss about "...its the third division we should be tanking them"... To be honest i am sick of it, what the glory hunters dont seem to get into their heads. This isnt SPL Rangers, you would be hard pushed to find another team in the world who started their domestic season with practically a complete new team. A team, a club driven to the edge of exctinction, ridiculous abuse and prejudice from the media and the very clubs around in it. A team with no time to gel, to practice, to rebuild. Many of these young players had never played a first team game, many werent not used to playing every week, the responsibilty, the hope of the fans on their shoulders, its a hell of a lot of pressure. Pressure i might add that must be underbelievable for Ally, what he has been through this past year, i dont know how he has done, the man must be so strong, and must REALLY love Rangers to put up with what he has done, as i have said before the man has been mother and father to Ibrox, he has stuck up for at every turn my club and I couldnt ask for anymore. The losses, the dissapointments, they hurt him more than people realise. I saw that in his face today, he looked tired, nervous, but a man bleeding blue and white, wililng our team on with every kick of the ball.

I am not saying dont complain, moan whatever we are entitled to do so, but what inspires any team i believe and any manager is support. I applaud amonsgst loud boos a few people around me stood up and clapped regardless, shouted "...well done"...

This praise i believe spurred the team onto victory and soon the chants of "...Rangers till I die..." returned and the team were cheered and applauded off the pitch. It made Allys anxious face smile, and that is what i want to see. I am here for the long haul, in the rain, snow or shine, win, lose or draw. This is my team and I will be forever blue.

Well done today Rangers, good win. Great Goal Captain Super Lee. :7325:

I imagine when black was at hearts jig would have thought about busting him 0n a few occasions, I'd back jig in a fight ;)

We all said black better cut his crap out, but now he is here he needs to re introduce part of his play we were used too.

I'm also sure he would have been told to rein it in an itsy wee bit, he needs cut some slack or he will bust someone soonish and I wont be blaming him, but you just watch the furore it causes.

Because you are a liar...why do you ask?

how do you come by that i said what i saw and still beleive what i saw if i could see it on tv and was proved wrong

i would come back on here and personally apoligise to you and the rest of the people here but what iwill say is i respect

other peoples veiws but i have more respect for the bears on here than to label them as liars and cunts iwill disagree with

some posts but will still give them respect

why

Did I post that twice?

Anyway it's because the boards are infested by taigs and they usually get caught out after not that many posts.

If anybody posts something dodgy in their first few posts a lot of us will think they might be taigs, and watch them from then on.

It might sound unfair but remember we were all new posters once.

For example, check out this thread:

http://forum.rangers...topic=241005=

A taig got outed and banned last night and he or a mate of his comes back to defend him, a lot of us think that's what happened anyway and Admin will decide whether they agree and implement bans as appropriate.

We bears hold a wide range of opinions, some of them far from 'mainstream'. My advice to anybody new to the boards is to avoid being controversial until you are established.

Did I post that twice?

Anyway it's because the boards are infested by taigs and they usually get caught out after not that many posts.

If anybody posts something dodgy in their first few posts a lot of us will think they might be taigs, and watch them from then on.

It might sound unfair but remember we were all new posters once.

For example, check out this thread:

http://forum.rangers...topic=241005=

A taig got outed and banned last night and he or a mate of his comes back to defend him, a lot of us think that's what happened anyway and Admin will decide whether they agree and implement bans as appropriate.

We bears hold a wide range of opinions, some of them far from 'mainstream'. My advice to anybody new to the boards is to avoid being controversial until you are established.

i can understand why u are wary of some of the posts on here maybe a more strict vetting is required of members any how no offence meant by my post will take your advice watp[se3 for many years]

i can understand why u are wary of some of the posts on here maybe a more strict vetting is required of members any how no offence meant by my post will take your advice watp[se3 for many years]

Vetting might be an issue, but that's for those who run the site, I'm just a poster.

But there's no offence, you asked why I posted what I did and I explained.

Vetting might be an issue, but that's for those who run the site, I'm just a poster.

fair enough cheers

I've never really took to Ian Black ever since he nearly cost us a league title by putting Nikica Jelavic on the shelf for quite a while and could've potentially ruined Nikica's career with that tackle in that particular game.

I'm not one to forgive and forget.

Don't get me wrong, he'll still get my backing since he's in a Rangers jersey but it doesn't mean that I have to be particularly fond of him.

Sitting in east enclosure. With about 10 mins to go Blacks on the right wing and instead of attacking the space infront of him to try an kill game off he turns the ball back to defence.disgruntled voices are heard and he mouths off back at fans and gestures with the wanker motion. Not a Ranger an not for me. Get him to fuck. Not Rangers class. No class.

You at it ? Didn't see that today . Didn't think it was Blacks best game but he is getting assaulted in every gamw