Blacks gesture to own fans

Albertz8

He was crap yesterday infact we were crap infact I think we are crap ,hope we pick up and offer a lot more entertainment other wise these fantastic crowds will fade away

He was crap yesterday infact we were crap infact I think we are crap ,hope we pick up and offer a lot more entertainment other wise these fantastic crowds will fade away

Been hearing this for 2 months. Still turning out in our droves. It wont stop, get over it.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My view from SE3 was clear as a bell. Ian Black made the shape of a ball with his hands whilst mouthing words to the effect that we still had posession of the ball. Definately no wanker motion 100%. He was shite again though, although his legs and ankles are taking a hammering from the cluggers we play against.

i was there and saw the gesture and he is shit and a wee wanker get rid of him. and how many times did frazer aired try to get past that defender down the wing and not once did he manage it hes too slow for a winger (rant over ) WATP

Football progression is sometimes about luck. Their right back looked decent and was probably playing his best. Aird is only a boy and will improve. Wingers always have some off days, but I'm sure Aird will become a good player for Rangers.

I'm not a Black fan, and wasn't particularly happy when he signed, but for as long as he's a Rangers player he has my support. He's clearly not playing well at the moment, but let's hope that changes quickly.

Fuck me, just read through 9 pages of this car crash of a thread, it's reeking of Timothy and the sound of frantic bead rattling is disconcerting! Support your own terrorist endorsing, child molesting enabling club and leave our great, SCOTTISH and BRITISH club alone! Black gas not hit his best form yet, we are only 8/9 league games in thus season, it'll come. Ally, the club and the players need our backing more than ever. FTP, WATP and NO SURRENDER!!