Barcelona...

Really they are not, what makes you think this??

Yes our fans have been brilliant this season going above and beyond anyone's expectations except our own. However I think we would have much rather been playing Barca in the nou camp. The only good thing about being in Div 3 has been the fans. The football we have had to endure has been awful.

The reality of our situation is hitting in and yes, I for one really miss European nights especially in the CL.

Journalists across the world are raving about our fans as we start this journey upwards and onwards.

Would we prefer going to play Barca or Clyde? The answer is obvious.

Our situation is unique. I don't think neutrals are particularly interested in the scum having 10 men behind the ball in Europe and how they'll go in the spl. It appears to me that the neutrals are much more interested in us and how we adapt and march back to where we belong.

Whether this will last til we are back I don't know. But I'm enjoying people across the world being interested in my club right now.

A lot of people mention this "plan B" that Barcelona need to come up with. I would ask what exactly would you suggest is the best way to play when faced with 9 defensive players within 20-30 yards of their goal?

Don't continually try to walk it into the net?

Are we watching the same Argentina?

Messi is nowhere as near idolised in his own country as he is in Europe,his fellow countrymen feel he underperforms in the national side. I read a great article on the CNN site recently regarding the apathy shown towards him in his hometown of Rosario.

I would like to remind all those lurkers and people criticising barca that sellik scored from a free kick - most folk predicted that i believe given sellik are the land of the giants compared to barca also if the lino did his job properly 1 thecfree kick would not have been given and 2 the sellik goal was offside. Add to the deflection on the goal sellik should not have scored last night.

And another thing that pisses me off that sellik get praised for playing two up top... Pooper played midfield until sammysarse went off.