the rangers and arsenal tax schemes

ianbear007

The kangaroo court will-in the interests of justice-have to take account of what happened at arsenal football club and other clubs when making any judgement on the rangers "case"

The arsenal scenario was very similar to ours- a top british club running a tax scheme and paying many of their top players with the proceeds of the scheme.

The pacific kiddiefiddler pricks keep coming up with this title stripping garbage-- the gers broke the spl rules so they should have their titles stripped---well that mob can stick the septic crystal ball up their arse as they are sadly deluded and dead wrong with this as they have been with all the rest of their lunatic and far fetched predictions.

What they do not want or seem to appreciate is it is not just about the spl rules.

In the interest of justice the panel must also consider what happened in similar circumstances at other clubs and in other countries when coming up with a judgement in rangers "case"

Rightly arsenal escaped any sanction or enquiry into the management of their tax scheme which ran for a number of years.

In italy and france titles were stripped and clubs relegated but only in the most serious of cases where match fixing and the bribery of match officials was proven.

Then there was the case of penn state college in the united states where 40 titles were stripped.There was a similar case at septic football club involving the pervert torbett which should have resulted in septic being hammered with sanctions but instead the biggest scandal in british football was just swept under the sfa carpet.

There is no way the spl clowns could possibly justify the draconian punishment of stripping rangers titles for the so called "crime"of the timing of payments to our players from a tax scheme.

Surely it's about;

How the scheme was administered? Do you know the details?

The fa and SPL rules. Are they the same regarding non disclosed payments.

Who is to say they have breached fa rules?

I don't know any of those details, but to me they are fundamental to understanding if any comparisons can be made.

Remember EBTs are not illegal so breaking hmrc rules, especially those applied retrospectively, does not necessarily mean a breach of FA rules.

Furthermore, just because we may have been adjudged to owe tax for incorrect administration of the EBT scheme, where the side letters are apparently the key evidence, does not necessarily mean those letters can be deemed contractual.

Which is the key to the SPL allegations.

The difference is that the FA does it's job and protects its member clubs. It uses it's discretion to not investigate clubs due to technicalities.

If the FA has the same rules as the sfa then they could well 'do' arsenal if they decided to. A judge or lawyer may well see that arsenal infringed the rules slightly, but unless the fa decides to charge them, it never gets to this.

The sfa have already decided to crucify us, it's a fix up.

If you believe that the panel is sitting there discussing arsenal, then to be honest, I think you are deluding yourself.

It's a fix up and they are going to strip titles to fit their agenda.

If we can't stop them, we have to find a way to hurt them for retribution.

Ive seen the Arsenal case mentioned loads of times. Whilst Arsenal put a provision in their books for a potential debt, there is absolutely no evidence anywhere that i can find that they paid the money back to HMRC.

Other than news on the original provision, does anyone have anything solid that Arsenal actually paid anything ?

Or is this just one of these things that has been said enough times that it is now fact ?

Ive seen the Arsenal case mentioned loads of times. Whilst Arsenal put a provision in their books for a potential debt, there is absolutely no evidence anywhere that i can find that they paid the money back to HMRC.

Other than news on the original provision, does anyone have anything solid that Arsenal actually paid anything ?

Or is this just one of these things that has been said enough times that it is now fact ?

Possibly as far as I understood it they settled out of court but I haven't verified that so you may well be corect

If only it was true mind you (tu)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/news/9082870/Premier-League-sides-forced-to-pay-back-millions-of-pounds-in-tax-after-crackdown-on-image-rights-deals.html#

Mainly image rights rather than EBTs , but still shows how a responsible governing body acts.

"The image rights settlement came after intervention from the Premier League, which liaised between the taxman and its clubs in an attempt to avert a protracted dispute."

"The league agreed to mediate, helping bring as many as 15 clubs to a settlement with HMRC. The two sides agreed a cut-off date before which payments would not be contested, and agreed a banding system for clubs of differing profiles."

SPL take note.

big al 11

As i said in my post it is not all about the rules in the interests of justice the panel must take into account what happened in similar circumstances at other clubs.

There was no enquiry or sanction carried out in the case of arsenal football club

Title stripping is the most draconian sanction available to the kangaroo court.how can this spl mob possibly justify this punishment over the timing of payments to our players from the proceeds of a tax scheme.

This title stripping nonsense is a pacific kiddyfiddler agenda .this punishment has only been handed out in the most serious of cases in italy and france where match fixing and the bribery of match officials was proven.

That septic cunt lewell has been driving this witch hunt against our club from day 1.

Lewell doncaster and regan better watch out because the shit is going to hit the fan when this whole spl clusterfuck is taken to a scots court of law by the mighty glasgow rangers

big al 11

as i said in my post it is not all about the rules.the panel will take into account what happened in similar circumstances at other clubs.there was no enquiry or sanction carried out in the case of arsenal football club

title stripping is the most draconian sanction available to the kangaroo court.how can this mob possibly justify this punishment over the timing of payments to our players.

this is a pacific kiddyfiddler agenda.

you seem to be arguing their case when you come up with-- the spl rules were broken so rangers must have their titles stripped

Ian, why do you think they will take into account Arsenal? I doubt they even have any of the details on that case. Even then, the rules between the leagues are different.

It's a fix up job, they are going to strip the titles.

big al 11

as i said in my post it is not all about the rules.the panel will take into account what happened in similar circumstances at other clubs.there was no enquiry or sanction carried out in the case of arsenal football club

title stripping is the most draconian sanction available to the kangaroo court.how can this mob possibly justify this punishment over the timing of payments to our players.

this is a pacific kiddyfiddler agenda.

you seem to be arguing their case when you come up with-- the spl rules were broken so rangers must have their titles stripped

Do I really have to add, if found to have broken the rules after every post? Don't be so stupid, nearly as stupid as rest of your post

helicopter sundae

i can assure you that arsenal football club ran a similar tax scheme to the rangers one from i believe the late nineties to 2003.

here is a link to a daily telegraph report where the arsenal tax scheme is mentionedPremier-League-sides-forced-to-pay-back-millions-of-pounds-in-tax-after-crackdown-on-image-rights-deals.html