Vanguard Bears - just who are they?

charlotte1008

I like them considered joining them but i'll stick to RM for a bit more there's a definite need for a group like them though long may they thrive and prosper and bring misery to the enemy's of the gers!

I wanted to join too, but there are only a handfull of posters on here know me IRL, and getting verified would be hard i'm guessing.

I thought it was rather unnecessary for one of the admin on here to make the comment that he did.

The OP was quite clear, yet he (the admin) chose to say he "got the point"........by stating the complete opposite of what had been said.

Its almost as if he was deliberately trying to provoke a reaction.

Why would that be?

For the record the article was penned by a poster on the site, nothing to do with admin but we're pleased our members feel this way about the group.

I dread to think what RM members would write about about our staff members.

I thought it was rather unnecessary for one of the admin on here to make the comment that he did.

The OP was quite clear, yet he (the admin) chose to say he "got the point"........by stating the complete opposite of what had been said.

Why would that be?

He(the admin/mod) was not attempting to do anything other than comment.

Why would that be?

He had his say ffs. This shite in every VB thread is tiresome as fuck

He(the admin/mod) was not attempting to do anything other than comment.

Ok, fair enough, but would you agree that the "VB good, others bad" analogy you used was completely at odds with what the OP, or even any VB, have said?

Maybe you just skimmed through the OP, maybe not, I don't know, but the wording of things, especially on here, when people are discussing genuine , valid issues regarding our club and support, should maybe be a bit less inflammatory from an admin, especially one who is claiming not to want to get too political.

Fair comment is all we ask.

Having seen the clusterfuck caused by posts relating to VB I would hope this one may explain who we are and what we do in a bit more detail.

Some of the posts recently have been an utter embarrassment to this site, to Rangers fans and the individuals attributed to them.

VB won't appeal to everyone which is fine.

Criticism we can take despite the posts to the contrary.

Snide and unnecessary baiting of Rangers fans or cheap digs will always get a response.

Naw no in Scotland, entrapment will occur when law enforcement officials cause an offense to be committed which would not have occurred had it not been for their involvement. And am no a copper !

:):sherlock:

Usually after the government have just invented the aforementioned "offence"

I'm very aware and very grateful of how the vanguard bears operate. I believe they are the only legitimate, reliable defenders of Rangers out there and their effort has been incredible.

However some of the unlettered individuals on this site attaching themselves to the name do not impress one little bit, which provokes a cringeworthy feeling.

Ok, fair enough, but would you agree that the "VB good, others bad" analogy you used was completely at odds with what the OP, or even any VB, have said?

Maybe you just skimmed through the OP, maybe not, I don't know, but the wording of things, especially on here, when people are discussing genuine , valid issues regarding our club and support, should maybe be a bit less inflammatory from an admin, especially one who is claiming not to want to get too political.

Fair comment is all we ask.

You're correct, I worded it far too simplistically and it's clouded my point. I don't think it was inflammatory though.