Mancini

derek1872

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOme on here rate Milner for some reason, He's been pish every time I have watched City.

Saw Fulham Versus Man City a month ago and was my first time seeing Man City since the influx of players and cash. Looked out for Milner and Barry and was not impressed with Barry at all as I have not been when I have previously watched him and it does make me wonder what and why he is worth that cash. He was subbed and Milner did not feature.

Bit of an overreaction every year Mancini's been at City he's progressed the team. I don't think he's brilliant either and his European record is pretty appalling but it wouldn't be reasonable to sack him at this stage (tu)

Progressed the team? They are worse in both Europe and the league this year. I didn't think they could be worse in Europe. I was wrong.

The money he has ploughed into the club it should be progressing every year. With less money spent Jose had Chelsea as one of the best in Europe already by this point.

Jose or SAF would be dominating European football with those resources at their disposal.

Progressed the team? They are worse in both Europe and the league this year. I didn't think they could be worse in Europe. I was wrong.

The money he has ploughed into the club it should be progressing every year. With less money spent Jose had Chelsea as one of the best in Europe already by this point.

Jose or SAF would be dominating European football with those resources at their disposal.

Well Jose did have those resources but failed to get Chelsea to a European final.

Im sure he only spent about 180 million

Mancini has spent over £400 million

He didn't.

Jose had the resources Mancini had since at that time no other club had the money to sped like Chelsea did just like City have more than almost all today... I cant see how he didn't have the resources Mancini has?

He didn't.

Jose had the resources Mancini had since at that time no other club had the money to sped like Chelsea did just like City have more than almost all today... I cant see how he didn't have the resources Mancini has?

What your saying isnt true though. Unless my calculations are wrong Jose spent around £180 million. Liverpool spent over £100 million at that time as did United. Im sure Barca and Real spent a fair bit then too. City have far more than any club has ever had or has ever spent. Its a fact!