David Templeton back in training

Amac9

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

You're a gullible prick then, I've explained myself. I was fraped. And a very good fraping it was.

Do you really think a season ticket holder would say in a Rangers forum that I want to change teams?

He also 'Facebook' fraped me saying that all this Jimmy Saville stuff is an 'over reaction' and that it 'isn't that bad what he did'

The feeling of being accused of something I didn't do is so frustrating

You're a gullible prick then, I've explained myself. I was fraped. And a very good fraping it was.

Do you really think a season ticket holder would say in a Rangers forum that I want to change teams?

He also 'Facebook' fraped me saying that all this Jimmy Saville stuff is an 'over reaction' and that it 'isn't that bad what he did'

Face it mate. For the forseeable future you will, at best, be seen as an enigma :P

Never a Rangers fan.

How do you think Aird played? I can answer that because it is not up for debate, he was awful. Is that why you think he is possibly better as an impact sub than a starter? For what it is worth, i don't think he is ready yet. (tu)

Aye, he reminds me too much of Greg Wylde, a lot of pace but not seen much else so far. Definite potential but will be a much better team with Templeton on the left

Aye, he reminds me too much of Greg Wylde, a lot of pace but not seen much else so far. Definite potential but will be a much better team with Templeton on the left

He seemed to think himself he has ability too, i was sure he was a striker, he always spoke of having an eye for goal and regularly enjoying taking shots at goal when younger. He done well in his first appearance albeit for a few minutes against a tired opponent but when faced with a fresh full back from the start he struggled badly. There will be plenty more chances for him, i do hope he turns out better than Wylde, who was extremely limited. True mate, i cannot wait to see Temps in a Rangers shirt again. (tu)