Fifa 13 Ultimate team coins glitch

orange&blue92

ive tried it and this works, ave collected over 80k by doing this. You get around 1k per game.

Follow exactly..

on the main fifa 13 menu, go to start match, any two randoms teams, and where it comes up the different options: play game, team management, game settings ect.

go to game settings > go along to user-game configeration > put sprint speed, acceleration, shot power, pass power all up to 100. Then shot error, pass error ect down to 0.

start the match > leave game > go to ultimate team > play TOWT on ultimate ( get 1k bonus coins per match).

once your playing youl notice all your players are like super human.

enjoy troops & get the coins :cgreen:

any questions, let me know.

ive tried it and this works, ave collected over 80k by doing this. You get around 1k per game.

Follow exactly..

on the main fifa 13 menu, go to start match, any two randoms teams, and where it comes up the different options: play game, team management, game settings ect.

go to game settings > go along to user-game configeration > put sprint speed, acceleration, shot power, pass power all up to 100. Then shot error, pass error ect down to 0.

start the match > leave game > go to ultimate team > play TOWT on ultimate ( get 1k bonus coins per match).

once your playing youl notice all your players are like super human.

enjoy troops & get the coins :cgreen:

any questions, let me know.

Ps3 or Xbox m8?

Was doing that at the start but it doesn't work on mine anymore since the update.

Although I wasn't playing TOTW, I was just playing the single player season.

I got bored eh the TOTW n wrnt n won moat of the offline tropheys and unlocked the ultimate cup. Must have won about 30k off it lol