When we gony get.......Wi-fi....at Ibrox

Dunny_01

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So frustrating dying to talk to my Facebook pals, or listen to Rangers chat or get the scores of the peterheed or Elgin results !

forget building hotels get us WIFI Mr Green !!!!!

Glad someone else cant get a signal at Ibrox, pain in the arse not being able to check the scores...dont know how often I have left thinking my coupon is still up only to be ripping it to pieces when I get to the boozer.

Edmiston....... We could watch Eastenders, send video messages to each other etc haha

seriously though, we have corporate facilities all around ibrox, business guys all moan they cant access the internet even just to check their emails...... we need this facilty at ibrox its a must.

harlands peter.........great post and i know.......but we need to embrace technology haha and if i cannae tell my facebook peeps were i am then im lost !!

Edmiston....... We could watch Eastenders, send video messages to each other etc haha

seriously though, we have corporate facilities all around ibrox, business guys all moan they cant access the internet even just to check their emails...... we need this facilty at ibrox its a must.

harlands peter.........great post and i know.......but we need to embrace technology haha and if i cannae tell my facebook peeps were i am then im lost !!

These are just jumped up guys................I mean Saturday afternoon or after 7:45pm on a midweek game and they need to check emails.

Hey, I'm not knocking new technology... I made so good a living from it I was able to retire at 54.

These are just jumped up guys................I mean Saturday afternoon or after 7:45pm on a midweek game and they need to check emails.

Jumped up guys which pour money into the football club! If for example my big mate could get access to his emails he could go to the games every week !!! WiFi is the future and present !! Right u stopped yer moanin ? Ur the biggest moanin bassa on the planet

It is on the cards guys but there are other things that take priority just now, they have been looking at this for some time, it should be done pretty soon

Believe it or not it is not straightforward, all sorts of rights issues etc with getting it out there

Wi-fi schmi-fi.

In my day we waited for the wee man with the barra to put the half-time scores up, and we were grateful.

"And the scores are"..A 2-2,,,, B 1-0,,,, C 1-0,,,, D 2-1 etc., etc. The only way you could get the half times scores was if you, or somebody near you, had a programme or you were a code breaker at Bletchley Park !

It is on the cards guys but there are other things that take priority just now, they have been looking at this for some time, it should be done pretty soon

Believe it or not it is not straightforward, all sorts of rights issues etc with getting it out there

I agree other priorities at the moment, but it has to happen..... ye get up behind the rolls royce to get yer car and 10 text messages come thru on that imessage..... Wifi will be an important part of the matchday experience shortly !

Jumped up guys which pour money into the football club! If for example my big mate could get access to his emails he could go to the games every week !!! WiFi is the future and present !! Right u stopped yer moanin ? Ur the biggest moanin bassa on the planet

Before I sold my business, I had a couple of hundred emails a day, but quite frankly this can't go to the game because he can't check his emails, is strange very very strange. So take it when he's going to a restaurant or a bar does he call to see if they have wifi.............can't do a sticky out tongue but imagine one lol.I never moan just look at things and give an appropriate reply. (sticky out tongue again)

I agree other priorities at the moment, but it has to happen..... ye get up behind the rolls royce to get yer car and 10 text messages come thru on that imessage..... Wifi will be an important part of the matchday experience shortly !

Trust me Dunny they know how important it is and it will be installed. Last season it was due to go in but the wee scumbag who knackered our club would not provide the funding

Wi-fi schmi-fi.

In my day we waited for the wee man with the barra to put the half-time scores up, and we were grateful.

And if you didn't catch the scores as they went up the kids at the front would lean over the wall and swap the Scumtic scores around to make it look like they were behind at half time.Oh, Nearly forgot you also had to buy a programme to know which game A B C etc was.

Before I sold my business, I had a couple of hundred emails a day, but quite frankly this can't go to the game because he can't check his emails, is strange very very strange. So take it when he's going to a restaurant or a bar does he call to see if they have wifi.............can't do a sticky out tongue but imagine one lol.I never moan just look at things and give an appropriate reply. (sticky out tongue again)

His company is slightly different in that he owns Lorries and gets emails from customers all the time, my point exactly in toon restaurants, macdonalds .......u can get a 3G signal so not a problem, in Ibrox u get a 3G signal but doesnt work so WIFI is needed........ u know it makes sense !!! Just say good suggestion Dunny ya genius.