• In Administration
    • I dont want anything to happen to them and hope they are okay
    • fuck hearts/Dont care
    • Other

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking 3rd div, but i dont think that will be possible for them. I think theyll have to create a phoenix club like gretna called hearts 2012 and design a new badge and find a new stadium.

get it up them. That scenario will likely help us in the long run get out of scottish football while it dies a slow death.

I want them to be baled out by The Government, HMRC let them off with the Tax,Win The Euro Millions Lottery,Buy a load of Top Players in The January Window,get awarded 20 points for their inconvenience,Then go on to win the league!.....That would give Timmy something to Greet about!

Then again Fuck Them!

I personally hope they rot, just they way I hope the rest of the SPL follows suit.

By the time we get back to our rightful place, it may have a few different teams but I dont care. I love Rangers, that is all ... don't care who we play.

SPL vs Hearts, D. Utd, Aberdeen etc ... I'll support and love Rangers with all my heart & soul.

D3 vs Peterhead, Montrose, Elgin etc ... I'll support and love Rangers with all my heart & soul.

A new top flight if a lot of them go bust vs the likes of Airdrie, Livingston, Falkirk ... I'll support and love Rangers with all my heart & soul.

The miniscule chance of Rangers playing outside Scotland (Eng,Atlantic) .... I'll support and love Rangers with all my heart & soul.

We dont need those SPL clubs to have a full house and unwaivering support.

My anger towards them from the summer has not diminished, and I will never forget.

So I reiterate ... I HOPE THEY ROT.

I went for option 2 but I see Salmond is getting involved now so no doubt it will all get dealt with behind the scenes..... "because its more than a business, its an institution that means so much to the people of Edinburgh"......Funny how perceptions change when its not Rangers!

im just more interested to see how the sfa/spl will handle the situation im sure i seen in the paper the other day wee fat eck saying the scottish government will do all they can to help them i dont remember him saying anything like that when it was us

Feel for their fans, it's not a nice feeling. I also feel fir the backroom staff i.e. tea lafy etc.

Their club broke the same rules we did though. So i want them treated no differently.

Unfortunatly Tynecastle is a fine venue for football and we'll probably never play the Hearts as we know it there again, but thats what happens when tax isn't paid.

Hearts were at the forefront of wanting us to die.

Living in Edinburgh the shite that comes out of some of there uneducated fans is a fucking joke as well.

Still i dont want them to die , why would i take pleasure in someone else's demise?

I love Rangers , i don't care if these muppets don't understand the love i have.

I see dunfermline are in trouble too , Yorkston was another cunt at the fore in his media baiting of Rangers.

What i do know is everyone out there with there lies and negative spin are about to get a very cruel awakening.

Feel for their fans, it's not a nice feeling. I also feel fir the backroom staff i.e. tea lafy etc.

Their club broke the same rules we did though. So i want them treated no differently.

Unfortunatly Tynecastle is a fine venue for football and we'll probably never play the Hearts as we know it there again, but thats what happens when tax isn't paid.

The same fans who chanted the h*** are going bust last season at Ibrox?