• In Administration
    • I dont want anything to happen to them and hope they are okay
    • fuck hearts/Dont care
    • Other

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were shot down from every SPL club and every newspaper for our troubles and we never heard from any Scottish politician trying to save the people who work for our club so why did this statement come out

"The Scottish Government stands ready to assist in any way it can, including making contact with HMRC if necessary. It is in everyone's interests to find a solution which ensures Hearts can continue in business while also meeting their obligations to the tax authorities."

I want them to be treated like we were, and if they are strong enough to survive it, then so be it...If they are not, then they made their beds.

I expect the point reduction if it's admin, i expect removal from the league and an aplication to join SFL3 if its liquidation and newco.

I also expect them to be fined 100k for bringing the game into disrepute, multiple times.

Hearts are a financial basket case due to Romanov but I find it impossible to wish harm on any club off the field, especially with the base motive of revenge and bitterness being the driver.

unfortunately hearts are completely in the control of Romanov , even a Cva can only happen if he wants it based on the debt due to his bank so if he wants flats on tynecastle to recoup his money then their is little can be done!

What kind of cunt would want a club to die? The Hearts fans are just as blameless as us for their problems. We should show solidarity with the normal people who get shafted by these arsehole owners.

Yes, Hearts fans have acted like cocks in the past 9 months since our nightmare began but so what? I know perfectly fine Hearts fans who don't deserve to suffer because of Romanov's pish.

They need to fall and they will. Looking to raise £2mil to get them out of their current shit, but a £30mil debt hovering in the background owed to Vlad. This crazy fucker will have some master plan to make plenty cash out of their current demise one way or another!

When they fall, the SFL will be in a strong position to take a lead role in restructuring our game, where we can have some influence in bringing some sanity, fairness and stability back.

Just to rid ourselves of those taig minded, malcontented, corrupt bastards once and for all would be a truly worthy cause!

Guest KarlG45

I can understand the anger towards them and other clubs, given what happened to us - but I just can't bring myself to wish anything bad on them. I hope they manage to get things sorted out, for no other reason than I don't want to see anyone losing their job - especially in this current climate.

Hearts fans being very ironic now, a few of the comments i've seen from them are things like "no real football fan would want a club to go out of buisness' and also it's funny how many of them are now beginning to recognise Rangers as the same club now just because they're heading the same way ;)

I live in Edinburgh and this lot gave us more stick for going down the swanney than any Hibs fans did- Hearts have this superiority complex, that because they are better than Hibs, they are therefore a good football team. This was made even worse when we went to Div 3, I hope they rot and die, along with the rest of the SPHell