388 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want them...

• Liquidated and out of football all together
    • Liquidated and relegated to the 3rd division as the SAME club
    • In Administration
    • I dont want anything to happen to them and hope they are okay
    • fuck hearts/Dont care
    • Other

I think we need to look at the bigger picture here. We will be in the top flight eventually and when we do, i want to be part of something credible. If Hearts went under, Sky would pull even more money out of our game and we'd be left with a bigger shite hole that we would be trapped in.

I should add, that if they do fail to pay the money, and go down the same route as us, then of course the same rules should apply.

I sort of agree here. I don't see why Hearts should be thrown out of football altogether. I think they should come to the Third Division, and Start Again.

Simple.

The Third Division will soon be bigger than the SPL!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care.

Lived in Edinburgh for 25 years and know only too well how badly they have treated their own support, their ex-players, their existing squad and anyone else that doesn't believe the sun actually rotates around Tynecastle.

I'll tell you one other thing, if the do manage to survive long enough to be relegated to the 3rd Division, they'll be in just as bad a shape when they get there, if they get there.

As much as I hate Hearts and I'll never forget how they were pretty much the first club to kick us when we were down, the comments from Romanov and the shite I've taken from their fans, I don't want another club to be treated the way we were and I don't want to be treating them like I was hounded.

So from that point I don't care either way, unlike Hearts fans I'm more interested in my own club.

In June, Romanov had this to say: "The football mafia represented by former owners of Rangers FC ... are to blame for some of the worst problems to hit Scottish football and must not be allowed back in under any circumstances."

I'd like to return the compliment and hope Hearts are but the first of the SPL to fail completely.

The same rules as us.

The same as us.

No more no less.

Same with Killie, Aberdeen and Dundee utd...who're about to follow this season.

And Motherwell, Hibs and Inverness next season.

The same as us.

No more no less.

The same rules of SPL Sporting Integrity and fairplay should apply.

In other words, fuck them over, steal any money they can, and then try and fuck them over again when they are down.

Hearts know the score, they endorsed those rules.

I don't beliive this Mad fucker had the brass neck to "vote no to newco" when he knew he was doing exactly the same thing. :lol:

While their fans were lapping it all up their owner was doing the same to them :lol:

Scottish football is a fucking joke.

It does make you wonder doesn't it ... more to this than meets the eye

The few months where we were being dragged through the mud were hellish, so I can only really empathise with their support, despite some of their owner's comments following our administration.

It's a conundrum. Because I agree with this, but, I really am struggling to get past, Die ya jambo bastards. Die!

I'm just going to blissfully ignore it.

I'd want 3rd Div - standard "punishment" for liquidation.

Wouldn't want to see fans go through anything worse, as we've all been there. Romanov said some shite things about Rangers, but his view doesn't obviously echo that of all fans. A couple of Hearts supporters I know were genuinely gutted for us, so I'll be there for them in the same capacity.

Were it the Sheep, Dundee Ushited, Dunfermline, Hivs - I'd dance on their graves.

I get the point about us still having teams to play in a few years, but I can also see it as a tipping point towards something better, i.e. not playing in the Scottish league.

Then again, Romanov probably knows that they'd get better home crowds in the SFL, win more and have a chance of winning something - maybe he's just been taking spiv lessons from Whyte.

The way I see it is if that the club helps them I reckon that they (the spl) would see us as weak and push overs.

Fuck them.

They made their bed. They watched us suffer and helped twist the knife it further, they will now feel how we felt.

The first domino is shaking.

The rest will follow in time and it will have been by their own doing.

Option 2 for me, same treatment as we received.

Question I have is after they are relegated to Div 3 when would they be able to play a competitive match? After all we are what, 10 games into the season, so next August would be earliest they could compete. Or am I totally wrong.