• In Administration
    • I dont want anything to happen to them and hope they are okay
    • fuck hearts/Dont care
    • Other

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Option 2 for me, same treatment as we received.

Question I have is after they are relegated to Div 3 when would they be able to play a competitive match? After all we are what, 10 games into the season, so next August would be earliest they could compete. Or am I totally wrong.

If they go into admin then it's just points deduction, fines etc. They cannot just be demoted to the third as punishment. The spHell would have to come up with more rules to keep them in the Leauge till the end of May.

That's assuming the Mad Vlad does not pay out for the PAYE. If he does not clear the dept then they should lose their membership, sporting integrity and all that, as HMRC have a winding up order.

That should mean they would have to go down the newco route, and have to apply for admission to the SFL and a new SFA licence to play, as we did.

But the dept is owed to Mad Vlads Bank. CVA to his own company? His shareholders would be happy with this?

Loosing millions anyway, whatever way this pans out Vlad is their version of DM and CW combined.

But the dept is owed to Mad Vlads Bank. CVA to his own company? His shareholders would be happy with this?

Loosing millions anyway, whatever way this pans out Vlad is their version of DM and CW combined.

I'd put forward the argument that Hearts could never possibly recoup the 30m they're into Vlad for under any setup, outside the other 11 teams suddenly going bust, him paying their tax bill, and qualifying for the Champions League three years running. A debt free Hearts in whatever the division is a much more valuable asset that what exists now.

They're going down, he's perfectly happy with it. Aren't most the directors at Hearts directors of his bank as well, anyway?

*edit: I believe their debt is somewhere around 24m now after that whole "restructuring" nonsense they were touting last year.

I'd put forward the argument that Hearts could never possibly recoup the 30m they're into Vlad for under any setup, outside the other 11 teams suddenly going bust, him paying their tax bill, and qualifying for the Champions League three years running. A debt free Hearts in whatever the division is a much more valuable asset that what exists now.

They're going down, he's perfectly happy with it. Aren't most the directors at Hearts directors of his bank as well, anyway?

*edit: I believe their debt is somewhere around 24m now after that whole "restructuring" nonsense they were touting last year.

Yea, I agree with what your saying.

IMO there are three options for them,

1) Vlad pays the bill for HMRC and they live hand to mouth on the fans money, loose all the first team in January and downsize the club drastically.

2) He doesn't pay the bill and goes for the newco route. Hearts can't fulfil the rest of the SPHell fixtures and they have to bail them out or go for emergency re-structuring.

3) He doesn't pay the bill, puts them up for sale with £30m dept, liquidisers come in and sell off the ground for flats.

The only problem I see, and I'm waiting on this, is the SPL have a few million quid of ours sitting waiting for this to happen. The corrupt fuckers would give them an emergency loan to complete the seasons fixtures and ensure they keep control.

But hey, I'm not bitter.

Went for option two,don't want them out of business but it will be interesting to see if they are treated the same way we were.

After reading the hearts kickback forum I have changed my vote from 2 to 1 ,fuck them I hope they die

I would like Hearts to be treated the exact same as we were. What I expect to happen though is differerent as the decisions made regarding us came down only to hatred and jealousy of Rangers from other teams so I suspect Hearts will be treated far better with the other clubs, SPL and SFA citing lessons learned from what happened with us as their reasoning for being more lenient on Hearts.

On remembrance Sunday and with respect to our courageous fallen heroes

Lest we forget whatMad Vlad had to say

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4387104/Hearts-to-vote-no-to-Rangers-SPL-return.html

it is with regret that I will have a good loud laugh when Hearts go tits up

and when Tynecastle gets bulldozed to the ground I will stop my wee works van and have a long steaming satisfying pish on the ruins

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4387104/Hearts-to-vote-no-to-Rangers-SPL-return.html

and when Tynecastle gets bulldozed to the ground I will stop my wee works van and have a long steaming satisfying pish on the ruins

I would like Hearts to be treated the exact same as we were. What I expect to happen though is differerent as the decisions made regarding us came down only to hatred and jealousy of Rangers from other teams so I suspect Hearts will be treated far better with the other clubs, SPL and SFA citing lessons learned from what happened with us as their reasoning for being more lenient on Hearts.

Spot on. I think that's exactly what will happen.

I'm inclined to agree. However... if Hearts do go the same way as us, it would be fair to argue that Romanov is their Whyte. If that's the case, we can't blame their club for the actions and comments of one loony.

Saying that, many of their fans rejoiced in our suffering. So with that in mind, fuck 'em.

Say Hearts did go down the newco route, I wonder if they reapply for their SPL membership again and if they did would they get back in?

How does the "new" tv deal fit if they do go tits up?

Dundee derby, Highland derby. Those would get loads of viewers, maybe even into the thousands.

How does the "new" tv deal fit if they do go tits up?

Dundee derby, Highland derby. Those would get loads of viewers, maybe even into the thousands.

Whoa!!! steady the sphell be looking to go global with that kinda news ----- and if hearts did die --re-apply and get back into the sphell what good does that bring to anyone in scottish football? mega riches ? or just a sad small minded club with a tiny fan base compared to ours that brings nothing to the game in general anyway --------

just been on hearts kick back page which removes any doubt i had die ya fuckers die

a just went on to kick back there as well, personally ad like to see them liquidated then put in to the div two with us next year, and hopefully they get promoted each year with us albeit in second place ensuring the cunts never win fuck all.lol