DJ Signs Up For RTV

LeeWallaceRFC

The quality from RTV games and even the videos on RTV is absolutely dire. Not even worthy of SD status.

So I doubt very much it will be HD :lol:

I know :lol: Was worth a shot, surely it's a route that RTV will be looking to take in the near future? Particularly from games as on full screen mode it is out of date, should have been made HD a while ago.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bitter you say, so you want me to roll out the mat for a guy who never once stuck up for us when shite was flung in every direction, instead all he did along with his taig pals was have a chuckle at our expense.

aye sure I fucking will

As someone who never listens to Clyde, I don't look to get offended or angry for some odd reason, I find it hard to believe that a Rangers legend would never stick up for us once and laugh at us with "his taig pals".

As someone who never listens to Clyde, I don't look to get offended or angry for some odd reason, I find it hard to believe that a Rangers legend would never stick up for us once and laugh at us with "his taig pals".

(tu) well said. Radio Taig is full of the unwashed, thats why i don't listen to it. i suggest the offended brigade do the same

am i missing something here? i was under the impression that he was a great Rangers player, played in the CWC final and is a Bluenose through and through. still, he must be a prick cos he was on Radio Clyde eh.........

It is nothing to do with his employment at Clyde it was his silence. He sat on the fence and danced to his paymasters tune where others would have staunchly defended the club rather than look after no 1. Theres something worth more value than money.

Ponce as in gay or as in a fud? Either way I like DJ, saw him at a few games last season and was always a gent

Ponce as in taking beers off guys and wanting everything for hee haw, plays the well I played fro Rangers card,,,,,,,,,yet the fud was missing in action when a voice in the media was required.

Ponce as in taking beers off guys and wanting everything for hee haw, plays the well I played fro Rangers card,,,,,,,,,yet the fud was missing in action when a voice in the media was required.

TBH Ed, not that many ex players stood up for the club. A few obviously did but the majority said nothing. Singling out DJ for this is a bit harsh

TBH Ed, not that many ex players stood up for the club. A few obviously did but the majority said nothing. Singling out DJ for this is a bit harsh

It's not just re recently, he has only been interested in our club when the freebies are on the go............walked out on company many a time over the years when he came into it.

Give big DJ a break lads ffs!

Welcome home Big Man. :7325:

spot on, never heard him on Radio clyde, but listened to him on Real Radio a fair amount.

Maybe it pisses people off he tried to sound as neutral as possible, but the big man was trying to make a living for fuck sake - and it was always rather obvious he had his Rangers biases.

The likes of Gough & Hateley are much worse with the utter garbage they spout in the sun, embarrassing.

Will be good if DJ does a bit of commentary on RTV.

I think what Edmiston Drive is getting at is that DJ was on the radio and could have stood up for us , but he chose not to , in fact he stuck the boot in on the odd occasion. Used to be my hero, not any longer.

am i missing something here? i was under the impression that he was a great Rangers player, played in the CWC final and is a Bluenose through and through. still, he must be a prick cos he was on Radio Clyde eh.........

Its not so.much that he was on clyde, more the things he said and done on Clyde

He was a hero but fucked it all up with his lapdog token Ger on snyde. He also said he would have given up everything he had won in the game,if he could have been part of the scotland team that beat France 1-0 in Paris a few years ago.

So sorry Im not happy to give that big shite a wage.

350 games over 13 seasons scoring 131 goals in his first spell, he was a player alright, some fans now are drooling over players after 10 minutes giving them hero status, how does that stack up?

He went to Radio Clyde because they offered him a job, i dont listen anyway so i cant comment on his performance there, on the park ( where it really matters) he done the biz.

I know he isn't Mr Popular on here but I like big DJ. The two old fuds that do the commentary the now are tedious so any addition to those pair would be a good one IMO.

I like the RTV commentators, they have some funny phrases and i enjoy some of their anicdotes when you have had to listen to alot of beeb radio commentary of our games with pat nevin and the likes you realise how nice it is to listen to people who hav'nt got bitter adgendas against us spewing from every syllable.

I like the RTV commentators, they have some funny phrases and i enjoy some of their anicdotes when you have had to listen to alot of beeb radio commentary of our games with pat nevin and the likes you realise how nice it is to listen to people who hav'nt got bitter adgendas against us spewing from every syllable.

I agree with your BBC/Sky/ESPN type commentary, bitter bastards, but I just find those two that do RTV increadibly dire to listen to. Their patter is shit and even when we play turgid nonsense they still wax lyrical about it. Some of the phrases and expressions they come out with are cringeworthy as well. I tend to watch it with the sound turned down :lol:

I agree with your BBC/Sky/ESPN type commentary, bitter bastards, but I just find those two that do RTV increadibly dire to listen to. Their patter is shit and even when we play turgid nonsense they still wax lyrical about it. Some of the phrases and exp<b></b>ressions they come out with are cringeworthy as well. I tend to watch it with the sound turned down :lol:

They are quite old fashioned i suppose but i quite like that style of commentary, each to their own though. At least they are'nt screaming for the opposition like Andy Whalker on ESPN recently.

Hard ? Its fucking impossible to believe for me.

We're talking about a Rangers legend that spent 14 years with us over 2 spells but found it funny anyway that we went into admin ?

Some of the shite spouted at him is fucking ridiculous.