Sandy Jardine

FirrhillLoyal

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we were leaderless and rudderless we had Jardine and McCoist who stuck to their task and spoke up for the Bears. I met Sandy on a number of occassions when enjoying Corporate events and hospitality at Ibrox and he never disappointed the guests, being Sandy , he took time and conversed with everyone he met. A charming man who delighted in sharing his knowledge of the club and the players on the park. Having lost members of my own family to this horrible condition I now know the fantastic strides we've made in treatment and I sincerely hope that this Giant of a Ger will benefit from the very best that 21st century therapy can offer. No Surrender Sandy Jardine, we all pray for you tonight.

It has been said before in this thread I know but Sandy stood up for us while other Rangers "legends" were conspicuous by their absence.

To those Bears who believe, please say a wee prayer for Sandy. To those who do not, please say one anyway.

Get well soon Sandy.

Sandy will do everything humanly possible to beat this fucking disease.He is fit, he is stubborn and he has already shown that he won't walk away from a battle. I know what he is going through and I'm sure his attitude will set him on the way to recovery.

Give it a good kicking, Sandy.

Sandy, I've been supporting the Rangers for over 50 years now and I remember well you playing for us (in my opinion the best right back we ever had) You never let us down then and I know you won't let us down now. Beat this horrible disease and come back where you belong. From my seat I can see you at the tunnel on match days and I hope and pray you will be there for many years to come. Get well soon