Big Lee Legend Scotland's Player Of The Year !

BLUEDIGNITY

Has put his Loyalty to Rangers and indeed to Scottish football before personal gain. This lad is up there with the best of them and when the prizes are dished out surely this stalwart must be amongst them. If not why not ? I said it from back in the day this man would be a rock for our Club and he has proved me right. Lee McCulloch Legend ! :sherlock:

Being honest the guy was constantly abused on here on a daily basis from a majority of posters and a few were always getting it tight for sticking up for the guy. It's not all about being the most gifted and talented but about having the right attitude, this guy is a legend to most now, strange how things work.out :)

Being honest the guy was constantly abused on here on a daily basis from a majority of posters and a few were always getting it tight for sticking up for the guy. It's not all about being the most gifted and talented but about having the right attitude, this guy is a legend to most now, strange how things work.out :)

I was thinking the same thing, how things change eh and for the better thank god

Big lee is a true captain & a true rangers man !

When shit hit the fan he was the man who stood up for the team as ally stood up for the club

IMO he stands beside ally in status now (tu)

When the honours are dished out at the end of season the big man will clean up !

Well he was played in midfield for a long time and took plenty of abuse, and quite rightly, as he is not a great midfielder and was a weak link in the team at that time. But now he is becoming a bit of a legend, and quite rightly, as he is not only one of those who was prepared to stay and fight for the club but he is also playing in positions that he can contribute a great deal to the team's efforts, and he is also proving to be an excellent captain.

Lee McCulloch (tu)

I'm so glad that McCulloch has won the fan over.

A guy with that level of support & dedication to the club did not deserve the stick that he got on here on a near daily basis (& although I liked him just after he signed for us I was guilty of it at times too especially when he was being shoehorned in to every position imaginable)

Super Lee McCulloch :praise: