BTC - Rangers win the appeal

Hold yer heads up high bears.

All those cunts who for weeks,months, years who talked about buying titles and cheating have been proved to be what we all thought...fucking retards.

They tried to finish us off and we came back and now have been proved to be innocent in regards to this tax case, watch out Scottish football....The Rangers are out for blood.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that?

It was within the context of possibly merging the not yet fully liquidated oldco, if deemed there was any benefit. Then I realised there was the £24M ticketus liability.

No hope in hell of merging the old ltd company, why would they want to do that now and quite frankly Octopus lost their investment as soon as we went in Admin and also draw your attention re HMRC statement at the time.......the new Ltd Co have no fear of litigation as a result of anything relating to the old Ltd Co. The post was indeed a strange one bud.

A more pressing concern is was saville as alleged in cahoots with torbet as many seem to believe, not for me to say, merely pointing out the allegations.

The same people who have been calling us cheats are now having a laugh at us for effectively going into administration for next to nothing. Craig Whyte is still a hero to them.

The BBC article fucking reeks aswell. This may be a win for us but it means next to nothing in the grand scheme of things. Where are we are now

I sincerely hope Whyte is brought to book for his repulsive actions. The SFA and SPL should also be disbanded. UEFA must surely launch their own enquiry into the reprehensible actions of a member association againts one of its member clubs.

The rush to judgement in all of this has been nothing short of appalling and has made Scottish football the laughing stock world-wide.

Let's hope this news gives Sandy a wonderful boost in his quest for recovery!

The same people who have been calling us cheats are now having a laugh at us for effectively going into administration for next to nothing. Craig Whyte is still a hero to them.

The BBC article fucking reeks aswell. This may be a win for us but it means next to nothing in the grand scheme of things. Where are we are now

Well their clubs outwith Penn State are now dying on their arses so I don't see what they are laughing about.

Because of HMRC SPl clubs are now folding like a pack of cards because Rangers (now debt free and in great financial state) were wrongly demoted because CW fucked us up for no good reason.

They may well laugh but they will be laughing with no club to support.

A more pressing concern is was saville as alleged in cahoots with torbet as many seem to believe, not for me to say, merely pointing out the allegations.

Is that supposed to be a reference to my allegiances? Seriously ffs.

I think a question about merging oldco and newco is perfectly reasonable. The point I was making is that I thought the ticketus liability would prevent that.

Although D&P did tear up the contract didn't they!

Don't you think there would be anything to gain from such a merger?

Mind that time we never signed Catholics, we binned eggs Benedict and green pepperamis. Mind that time we cheated for 200 hundred years and had briefcases full of money delivered by men in trench coats to players! NAW NEITHER DO I !

Mind that time we were falsely accused of cheating and the lies and hatred that was aimed at us from supposed accredited journalists. Mind that time supposed right minded people were too lazy to read the facts and insisted in believing the rumblings of bigots instead. AYE ME TOO

Not necessarily.

There's a difference between the EBTs being illegal, and being outwith the rules of the SPL. It certainly can't hurt the chances of our titles remaining in tact, though.

Would be a stretch!

The SPL case is we failed to disclose payments when registering the contracts. The FTT has declared these were loans, at the discretion of the trustee, not the club (extremely important!) and are repayable...how can a payment be considered as being for footballing services when it may have to be repaid in the future, will he ask for his "footballing service" back in return?

Not necessarily.

There's a difference between the EBTs being illegal, and being outwith the rules of the SPL. It certainly can't hurt the chances of our titles remaining in tact, though.

Could we not argue that if the payments were loans as per the judgement then their not part of a contract?

Afterall they weren't part of the contract.

They can have their day - FACT is its onwards and upwards for Rangers while the SPL and its nothing little football teams fucking crumble.

i don't know how to feel

happy with the verdict but gutted at what it cost us in the long term when it probably didn't need to

If CW is now found guilty of fraud in regards to what he did to the club we have effectively been dragged through all this for nothing

Is that supposed to be a reference to my allegiances? Seriously ffs.

I think a question about merging oldco and newco is perfectly reasonable. The point I was making is that I thought the ticketus liability would prevent that.

Although D&P did tear up the contract didn't they!

Don't you think there would be anything to gain from such a merger?

Noot really the cost involved and better just to move forward re the abuse allegations I always try to build that into threads when many outsiders will be reading threads.......just for a gentle reminder for them.