Does this mean Rangers FC "could have" died for nothing!

Jon-the-Stripe

Does todays announcement mean our beloved club could have ceased to exist on the back of debts that weren't actually due?

......and all the heartache etc could have been avoided? I'm happy we won the case but for some reason i'm quite emotional to be honest...Our club has been dragged through the gutter and almost left for dead for no good reason!

Someone clarify this, cause i don't know whether to cry or get fuckin angry. Feels like we've bin fuckin gang raped and only managed to survive cause our fanbase and loyalty was so strong.

WATP

It seems that way, two ways to look at this news, vindication and a big Fuck You to the Rangers haters, or that we suffered like no other club on earth for nothing. But without all this would we have got our support united like never before? Would we have got owners ready to fight for us? Would we have rediscovered our footballing roots in the real leagues or would we still be owned by Murray not having a voice and getting shat on by every fenian in Scotland?

Admin and liquidation does seem pretty needless now. Make no mistake, the fenians tried their hardest but it wasn't hard enough. Expect more dirty conspiricised tricks to come. A full investigation of HMRC should be demanded from our club. Who was leaking info etc. And who was the one judge who voted in favour of HMRC? I would love to know his reasons.

Does todays announcement mean our beloved club could have ceased to exist on the back of debts that weren't actually due?

......and all the heartache etc could have been avoided? I'm happy we won the case but for some reason i'm quite emotional to be honest...Our club has been dragged through the gutter and almost left for dead for no good reason!

Someone clarify this, cause i don't know whether to cry or get fuckin angry. Feels like we've bin fuckin gang raped and only managed to survive cause our fanbase and loyalty was so strong.

WATP

This isn't happy news. Get angry mate. The fight is only just beginning.

We got up at the end of round 1. This is the bell to start round two and we should come out swinging.

Wonder how many read that post before commenting.

Does seem that way though, we came that close for no reason at all :anguish: So if it wasn't for Craig Whyte, we could have been fighting for the SPL this season, and maybe playing European football.

Don't let Murray away with fuck all.

He's the orchestrator, if he held onto the club untill now, he would have had loads of offers.

No big tax case, no ticketus, and a squad full of internationals.

The lloyds debt could have been cleared in full if we sold the players who left for their actual value.

Davis, mcgreggor, Naismith, jelavic.

David Murray your a fucking disgrace.

The administration was forced because White didn't pay the tax man so it's not closely related to the EBT issue. The use of 'died for nothing' in the title is a bit unfortunate given that just about everyone on hear is sick & tired of being told the club died when we know it didn't.

If white had paid the tax we would be in the SPL but we would have lost some good players and I doubt we would be doing well. We would have been worrying about this stuff all this time instead of getting back to business in August.