JamieG54

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

The guy writes a decent article about us for once and now he's a "fair minded" hack. Amazing how fickle people are.

Absolutely spot on sir.

Having read none of his pish for around 8 months my opinion of him won't suddenly change over one article no matter what he says in it.

The only reason I can think of for such a turnaround by some of our supporters is they're memories of what has gone before have been eroded bit by bit over time and his apparent 'backing' of us now.

A fair minded journo he is not, a two faced bastard he is.

Traynor was one of the first to go after us about this and he attacked the club mercilessly over Whyte (ok he was correct to attack him so no problems there)

However his attitude towards us has completely changed over the last few weeks and I'm actually glad it has he is one of the better journos in this cess pit of a country so it is better to have him onside than not.

On another note his fellow BBC Scotland employes Gordon, Macleoud, Young etc should be tarred and feathered for the damage they have caused along with Clyde 1.

Absolutely spot on sir.

Having read none of his pish for around 8 months my opinion of him won't suddenly change over one article no matter what he says in it.

The only reason I can think of for such a turnaround by some of our supporters is they're memories of what has gone before have been eroded bit by bit over time and his apparent 'backing' of us now.

A fair minded journo he is not, a two faced bastard he is.

I don't follow journalists like some on here so have no independent view on any of them.

Do you agree with this article he wrote? If you do, surely undermining it like this is strange. We should all be embracing this article and sharing it with those who have had their views shaped by bigoted propaganda.

Here's a couple of quotes fromTraynor recently.

“Someone close to Tynecastle actually said the offer was rejected simply because it came from Rangers and if that is the case people are just not thinking straight in that Gorgie bunker. But then an awful lot of club directors and their fans haven’t been applying robust logic to Rangers for some time. They’ve allowed their delight at this club’s plight to cloud judgment, always hiding behind that wafer- thin curtain of “sporting integrity”

“And now that Rangers are dragging themselves back to their feet there are still many who refuse to give credit to them or the fans who continue to have come out in massive numbers to ensure their club’s survival.

Although they insist Rangers are dead, killed by liquidation, these people continue to shout that the club owe more than £90m in tax, conveniently forgetting the final verdict on the EBT case has still to be announced. It also suits their agenda to link all debts run up by the previous regime to the club in the Third Division. Yet the same folk are determined to make sure Rangers aren’t linked with all of the league titles won in the past.”

The haters will be turning on him now

Isn't it a lovely day fellow bears.

All these corrupt, lying two faced bloggers and supposed journalists will at this moment checking over any articles they have written about our demise and the subsequent tax case. To see if there is any way they can be implicated in the leaking of supposed confidential documents.

Major arse covering exercise in full swing and like rabid dogs watch them turn on each other.

I haven't felt this happy in twelve months. WATP. :001::p20:

I don't follow journalists like some on here so have no independent view on any of them.

Do you agree with this article he wrote? If you do, surely undermining it like this is strange. We should all be embracing this article and sharing it with those who have had their views shaped by bigoted propaganda.

careful now, we must hate everyone all the time, fwiw no journo should be trusted imo but they can on the odd occasion make much sense.

I have a huge dislike for Traynor but I really can't argue with any of what he has said here, in fact I have to applaud it to a certain extent. I'm sure he'll change tact again when it suits sales figures of course but this article sums up a lot of my thinking process over the last twenty four hours.

careful now, we must hate everyone all the time, fwiw no journo should be trusted imo but they can on the odd occasion make much sense.

I've never had trust for people paid to give opinions. It just leads to inflated egos and spurious claims.

But this particular article should be embraced by us.

Yes it is a good report because it is THE TRUTH. The truth from a" lower than a snake's belly" of a reporter, who is now running scared in

case David Murray comes after him.

I remember and will always remember that Traynor was with the "pack" who hounded Rangers and wanted their downfall.

I say. if it looks like a snake and reports like a snake, then it must be a snake.

Nice little article from Jaimsie, fair play to him. Now to do his credibilty a lot of good why doesn't he go the whole hog and name the guilty parties ? Nae go that extra mile and investigate the guilty parties and expose the corruption ? I know they like to play good cop, bad cop at central quay but why doesn't Jimbo break away from the rest of his colleagues and try to be that credible scribe he was at the Herald when it was the Herald and be his own man. There's corruption to be exposed at high levels here, go on go for it and make a name for yourself or forever write nice litte pieces like this after the horse has bolted. We sit and wait and watch ! :sherlock: