official statement

Chef

Well Rhegan and dungcaster what have you got to say about this injustice? I have never witnessed so much silence from people who should be vocal.

Maybe they can't, maybe they are worried or perhaps they just hope this will just go away, it's ridiculous the lack of anything from our governing bodies in this country and these men, especially Rhegan need dragged over hot coals, scrutiny is thr weapon of choice and it's time for a role reversal.

I don't believe we will be stripped, I believe all efforts will be made for us to return, we did no different than hearts and look what happened, a transfer ban outweigh the transfer window lol

It's all one big clusterfuck and they are implicated

I don't believe we will be stripped, I believe all efforts will be made for us to return, we did no different than hearts and look what happened, a transfer ban outweigh the transfer window lol

It's all one big clusterfuck and they are implicated

After yesterday I'm more worried than ever the corrupt idiots will TRY to strip titles to justify how we have been treated for the last year or so.

After yesterday I'm more worried than ever the corrupt idiots will TRY to strip titles to justify how we have been treated for the last year or so.

They never would have got close. Their only hope was the FTTT going against us and they may have tried to use that to justify taking titles. They won't. But, they will try to fine us and we should stand firm. No more punishments, we did nothing wrong.

See what we have to be wary of is all these bastards are corrupt to the the core.

They have no shame and they have already ignored the law of the land once with the 'illegal transfer embargo'

They also held us to ransom so we got to play football again ( all for their own gain )

Lets not think its all done and dusted yet.

The trenches still need to be manned.

No surrender

They never would have got close. Their only hope was the FTTT going against us and they may have tried to use that to justify taking titles. They won't. But, they will try to fine us and we should stand firm. No more punishments, we did nothing wrong.

They will attack using the "side letters are not ebts" line then try to title strip imo.

I do think your right and they won't get close to any punishment the club will and should resist every attempt to damage us even slightly from now on.

They will attack using the "side letters are not ebts" line then try to title strip imo.

I do think your right and they won't get close to any punishment the club will and should resist every attempt to damage us even slightly from now on.

Aye, but they're not contracts either. They have nothing. (tu)

(sfa can't strip spl titles)

Regarding fines. Unfortunately you may be right. But, now we are up and Ready for a fight. Bring 'em on! :21:

My mistake getting confused by both of the corrupt organisations that run the sport up here sorry (tu).

Also I think they will push harder than ever for title stripping but nothing will come of it in the end even if it means a court case again.