Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

Ricky_

I will personally add it to the chelsea forums and will also do the armed forces forums and facebook page. in addition my company will tweet this every day, as will i personally and on my fb.

We need to stand together and make this happen.

REMEMBER: NOT ALL BEARS USE FB, TWITTER, OR RM OR OTHER FORUMS, SO WE NEED TO GET THEM INVOLVED.

Also I am more than happy to design flyers for us no probs, can someone arrange a collection of funds to pay for them? what i mean is bears stick in a couple quid for flyers, we can get 50,000 for £500ish checked on google, once we have it i will design the flyers and send it to whoever has collected the money, they can then upload and buy them with the money. Me my brother, fiance and father are more than happy to volunteer with the placement on seats or as handouts at the game on the 8th.

I am also willing to bring laptop with wi-fi and allow bears to sign up there and then on my laptop so theres nae excuses for any of us.

WE NEED TO DO THIS!! we have, as a support lay dormant for too long, and now we MUST act!

I will personally add it to the chelsea forums and will also do the armed forces forums and facebook page. in addition my company will tweet this every day, as will i personally and on my fb.

We need to stand together and make this happen.

REMEMBER: NOT ALL BEARS USE FB, TWITTER, OR RM OR OTHER FORUMS, SO WE NEED TO GET THEM INVOLVED.

Also I am more than happy to design flyers for us no probs, can someone arrange a collection of funds to pay for them? what i mean is bears stick in a couple quid for flyers, we can get 50,000 for £500ish checked on google, once we have it i will design the flyers and send it to whoever has collected the money, they can then upload and buy them with the money. Me my brother, fiance and father are more than happy to volunteer with the placement on seats or as handouts at the game on the 8th.

I am also willing to bring laptop with wi-fi and allow bears to sign up there and then on my laptop so theres nae excuses for any of us.

WE NEED TO DO THIS!! we have, as a support lay dormant for too long, and now we MUST act!

My dad has a printing company, he'll probably do a deal if you want to send me a pm

Posted this on chelseafcforums:

A great British institution was brought to its knees illegally by irish republican Scotland. A country that has a vendetta against a close friend of ours, Rangers Football Club.

I am a chelsea supporter, moved from Scotland years ago, however I have a great affiliation with Rangers, a club whose only crime is to be proud of being British.

HMRC falsified a claim, as led by the Scottish, bigoted, anti-English media, to accuse Rangers of failing to pay tax etc as some of us down here already know through our friends up north. Rangers were punished for failing to pay tax, which 9 months later has been proven false and inaccurate as Rangers beat HMRC in court.

The Scottish agenda against Rangers involved their club being punished with the following:

-10 points in the league

demoted to third division of scottish football

3 financial fines

a transfer ban for 2 years

liquidation ( which was never required due to a fake tax bill argument )

victimised for waving british flags as opposed to scottish flags.

Now as a fan of both clubs I ask you all to help our brothers in blue up north, name the culprits and find out who brought this great institution illegally to its knees.

Rangers have been victimised by every team in Scotland, all Scottish media outlets are against them, and they are alone in their own country, a country whose high ranking officers are trying to engineer a move out of the union for which the Rangers fans are against. They have been vilified for not bowing down to the agenda.

What I ask is that you get behind rangers by helping them achieve the 100,000 signatures they need on the HMRC petition they have started. Already it is the fastest growing petition in UK history and i urge all Chelsea supporters who are proud to be british, have friends who are rangers fans, or have a soft spot for our brothers of the north, to sign the petition and help them get Justice.

http://epetitions.di...petitions/42143

Thank you in advance for all your help.

this should also go live in the shedend forum too very soon

18720 and signed for my dad and there's 241 signed in last hour.

We're also trending on e-petitions.

If everyone seeks permission from at least 5 of there family and then creates them an email and signs on their behalf then we will reach 100k without any problems.

The more family you can add the better and it will only take you minutes for each person.