Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

Ricky_

Sorry for going on about the petition,and creating this thread,but I feel it is important for people to know that two people can sign using the same email address. So if your Mrs/Hubby,Lover,Dug or Budgie havn't signed it , get them to do so.As long as they are a UK citizen they can.

I only found this out by accident when looking at the pinned thread.

How many have missed this because once they have signed did not revisit original thread which I would imagine would be the majority.

I would ask admin to pin this thread as well underneath the Official petition link to draw this to all Bears attention, and ask that no comments be added to this thread so it is crystal clear what can be done!

WATP

Sorry for going on about the petition,and creating this thread,but I feel it is important for people to know that two people can sign using the same email address. So if your Mrs/Hubby,Lover,Dug or Budgie havn't signed it , get them to do so.As long as they are a UK citizen they can.

I only found this out by accident when looking at the pinned thread.

How many have missed this because once they have signed did not revisit original thread which I would imagine would be the majority.

I would ask admin to pin this thread as well underneath the Official petition link to draw this to all Bears attention, and ask that no comments be added to this thread so it is crystal clear what can be done!

WATP

Well I need digs for a few days so i can sign it, because I am not allowed to sign a petition unless I am a British Citizen or reside permanently in the UK..

Signed + family members.

When the total starts to slow we should highlight to fellow football fans online south of the border.

After all if they can do this to us they can do it to their clubs.

If we all take a club and sign in to Internet forums I think this 100000 could be achived sooner rather than later.

Doesnt work for me. The email address flags as red and wont go any further?. Ill try it again later.

Use this then (from pinned thread)

http://mailinator.com/ provides an instant, disposable email.  When filling you the petition if you register the email as something like "mothersname@mailinator.com" - then visit http://mothersname.mailinator.com it will take you to that disposable inbox where you can access the confirmation email.

Therefore anyone who many not have an email account, or put off by having to confirm the emails - this offers a quick and handy solution.  I'm also unsure if the T&C's of the e-petition allows you 'sign' on behalf of someone else, such as a friend or family member, but if it does...  Provided you know their address & postcode this would allow you to easily sign on behalf of someone else without needing access to their email inbox.

Keep the momentum going. Still 80k needed. We get nearly 50K at home games so really should be skooshing this number.

Bears out there please don't think. "och, someone else will sign , so I won't bother" it actually takes. 1 min max! Only ourselves to blame if we fail to hit this number. Spread the word.

Keep the momentum going. Still 80k needed. We get nearly 50K at home games so really should be skooshing this number.

Bears out there please don't think. "och, someone else will sign , so I won't bother" it actually takes. 1 min max! Only ourselves to blame if we fail to hit this number. Spread the word.

your talking as though we are struggling mate, i never thought we would have 20k in 3 days so this is some going.

loads of folk don't go on forums etc so the numbers are good so far.

loads of people out there don't know how to use the internet machine :lol:

would be amazing if they put something on the official site (c'mon Charlie)

:cgreen: i'm on it (tu)

signed the petition which is amazing lads :21:

http://epetitions.di...petitions/42143

we should really give this a push today and hopefully we will get a response soon.

tell everyone you know, post it on Facebook, Twitter, contact ex players, other forums etc (tu)

WATP

Someone on here suggested that we should ask Rangers to put it on the Official Site which I thought was a brilliant idea - anyone agree?

Whats the best way to go about it?

Tweet Andrew Dickson perhaps?

Someone on here suggested that we should ask Rangers to put it on the Official Site which I thought was a brilliant idea - anyone agree?

Whats the best way to go about it?

Tweet Andrew Dickson perhaps?

possibly mate, with Ally coming out and commenting on it i'd say they might just do