Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

Ricky_

I signed just after you. It was at 3000 and something.

What's that all about??

I do not know mate, I assumed the number was updated as people signed. I noticed it said closing 2013, so does that mean it has a year to go for us to get the 100,000 ? I think we could do it in a couple of weeks.

I do not know mate, I assumed the number was updated as people signed. I noticed it said closing 2013, so does that mean it has a year to go for us to get the 100,000 ? I think we could do it in a couple of weeks.

if we get to 100k in a few weeks then we can put it forward.

My mistake. I got my girlfriend to sign it also, it is now at 4573 so rising quickly.

If it says 2013, I guess that gives us till hogmany at least.

As long as people remember to share, I reckon we will reach that within a month no bother. Half of that number go to Ibrox every week, so if everyone that goes to Ibrox signs it, gets their girlfriends and kids to sign it, we will get rhe 100,000 no bother. To get this debated in parliment would be brilliant. No more Scottish anti-Rangers propaganda in the media for starters. We may finally be treated as the victims that we are.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42143

can admin pin this?

There has been a few of these petitions flying around but this is the official one submitted to HM Government & endorsed by Chris Graham on Twitter.

This petition must reach 100,000 signatures before the end date to be debated in parliment.

Can we have this pinned in the Bears Den - be sure to share on Facebook, Twittter, you know the score.

Signed

My mistake. I got my girlfriend to sign it also, it is now at 4573 so rising quickly.

If it says 2013, I guess that gives us till hogmany at least.

As long as people remember to share, I reckon we will reach that within a month no bother. Half of that number go to Ibrox every week, so if everyone that goes to Ibrox signs it, gets their girlfriends and kids to sign it, we will get rhe 100,000 no bother. To get this debated in parliment would be brilliant. No more Scottish anti-Rangers propaganda in the media for starters. We may finally be treated as the victims that we are.

Yes, we should be able to get the 100,000 no problem. It would be great to have the hellish way we have been treated debated at Westminster. WATP.

Will be a doddle and hopefully just as easy for them to find the cunts.

Done