Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

Ricky_

Now at 7,885.

currently sitting at 8k.

Rangers FC official facebook page has 285k likes...

I doubt very much the official page will post this though - i think that Green doesn't want to get too involved in this because in a sense he doesn't really feel it's his place.

currently sitting at 8k.

I doubt very much the official page will post this though - i think that Green doesn't want to get too involved in this because in a sense he doesn't really feel it's his place.

He should get involved, he knows what HMRC were like he dealt with them for a short period of time. He also know that the fans have been waiting for this for a couple of years.

If their is any fans out their who are still not sure about Green i think he would win them round by doing this. And it would help us out alot aswell. Everyone wins.

He doesn't have to make statements just put it on the official site for everyone to get their chance to sign it especailly for people around the world who might not all have access to the internet or some might not even have a computer. Their are alot of people out their who don't use social media / forums.

currently sitting at 8k.

Just under it. 7,966

He should get involved, he knows what HMRC were like he dealt with them for a short period of time. He also know that the fans have been waiting for this for a couple of years.

If their is any fans out their who are still not sure about Green i think he would win them round by doing this. And it would help us out alot aswell. Everyone wins.

He doesn't have to make statements just put it on the official site for everyone to get their chance to sign it especailly for people around the world who might not all have access to the internet or some might not even have a computer. Their are alot of people out their who don't use social media / forums.

Greens statement RE: the BTC result was understated by his standards.

I can sort of understand why. It's not really anything to do with him, it's not really his concern. The only thing to concern him is the probe into our titles - especially from a business sense he knows the damage it can do to the brand + the brand value of the world record 54.

There is also the aspect of HMRC's pursuit of the BTC is the single reason why he is currently the CEO of RFC. So from point of view of him and his regime, in a sense, the BTC & HMRC's conduct in this case seen them as the greatest benefactors.

For those reasons, i think we'll see Green take little interest in the politics of the BTC - and only concern himself with the on going SPL vendetta.

Any chance we could get this flashing or something so it stands out?

I ws looking for it to see how many sigs we had by now and it took me ages to find it because I usually just ignore the pinned threads. I think that is the same as most folk if I remember correctly from a survey RM done a while back about things on the site. So any chance of highlighting it or having it flashing so it draws peoples attention to it please?

Greens statement RE: the BTC result was understated by his standards.

I can sort of understand why. It's not really anything to do with him, it's not really his concern. The only thing to concern him is the probe into our titles - especially from a business sense he knows the damage it can do to the brand + the brand value of the world record 54.

There is also the aspect of HMRC's pursuit of the BTC is the single reason why he is currently the CEO of RFC. So from point of view of him and his regime, in a sense, the BTC & HMRC's conduct in this case seen them as the greatest benefactors.

For those reasons, i think we'll see Green take little interest in the politics of the BTC - and only concern himself with the on going SPL vendetta.

Aye Green has been quiet, not heard from him for about a week apart from the statement on the tax case which was very short for him.

Whats happening with the share prospectus? Not heard anything.

I know there is an official thread for the e-petition, however to bring this issue to your attention I have to start a new threat.

Admin could you please locate this under the original threat as I don't want it to get lost.

I have spoken to a few bears how have registered their petition online and then thinks that's that done, wrong.

After your register your details, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your petition.

You must then acknowledge that email for your petition to be activated; most bears I have spoke to have binned the email as they think it's just a reply. You must acknowledge that email to be added to the count.

Please tell every bear to follow this instruction, as many will think they have registered but in short they haven't and as I’ve said, they won’t go towards the total needed.

Could any dual members of other groups, for example VB, FF and DTB please copy and paste this on their site.

Cheers montana100

N/S

not far off 10K signatures after 2 days. That is a fraction of the Rangers Army out there.

C'mon Bears and Bearettes ...spread the word. It takes all of 1 min. Keep the momentum going.

If we really want to keep the big P on and get some answers then this is important. Dont think , och , someone else will do it or sign it. It needs everyone of us to sign and get others to do likewise. Apathy is what has caused us some much in the past. This is an important tactic in our fight for the truth and justice. Don't blame others if we dont help ourselves.

if we can get Tina Turner to No1 then surely to goodness this is piece of cake. It is free as well :)