Where were you when....

Blue Nosed Babe

Wrong, I see you ignored my post.

It started because whyte never paid PAYE and NIC, fact.

In your hypothesis, if he had paid PAYE and NIC what would have happened then?

I didn't ignore your post intentionally.

Couldn't tell you what would have happened if he paid it just like no one can tell what would have happened had he paid it. But he put us in £24M debt as soon as he bought us. Add that to the football debt plus over 100 creditors of various amounts and it was never going to be a happy ending.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't ignore your post intentionally.

Couldn't tell you what would have happened if he paid it just like no one can tell what would have happened had he paid it. But he put us in £24M debt as soon as he bought us. Add that to the football debt plus over 100 creditors of various amounts and it was never going to be a happy ending.

Sorry mate, we would have carried on and NOT been in the division we are in, nor would be in scenario with the creditors.

We would have been playing in the spl, servicing our debts and not had the BTC hanging over us now, so you were wrong to

say that all of that was what brought this about, it was not.

We were more than capable of servicing all of our debt while we waited on the BTC, including ticketus,

whyte took all of that away when he deliberately refused to pay PAYE and NIC.

He is the one that started the ball rolling, but in saying that murry and HMRC have a lot to answer for,

especially murry, he was the main man, and heads must roll, (After his Lawyers have dealt with all they fukkers)

Sorry mate, we would have carried on and NOT been in the division we are in, nor would be in scenario with the creditors.

We would have been playing in the spl, servicing our debts and not had the BTC hanging over us now, so you were wrong to

say that all of that was what brought this about, it was not.

We were more than capable of servicing all of our debt while we waited on the BTC, including ticketus,

whyte took all of that away when he deliberately refused to pay PAYE and NIC.

He is the one that started the ball rolling, but in saying that murry and HMRC have a lot to answer for,

especially murry, he was the main man, and heads must roll, (After his Lawyers have dealt with all they fukkers)

Your talking like what your saying is fact when your really just guessing.

If Whyte was still in charge I reckon we would be in even more trouble financially than we were when we went into admin. He had no intention of paying anyone anything.

Your talking like what your saying is fact when your really just guessing.

If Whyte was still in charge I reckon we would be in even more trouble financially than we were when we went into admin. He had no intention of paying anyone anything.

It is a fact we were solvent until that wee bug eyed fekker refused to pay PAYE and NIC.

He then put us into Administration, Fact.

It also a fact he has history, including being unfit to hold a directorship.

Reckoning and fact are opposites mate.

Not exactly JFK or the moon landing but I actually can`t even remember. To me the BTC was meaningless concidering the club wouldn`t have been any worse off if it went against us, the damage was done.

It isn`t exactly over yet if you beleive half the rHags, our ex players are now under scrutiny..

I will though answer your question when we return to the top flight..that h** will be a JFK moment.

Another thread was talking about tight pussies and on hearing the news, I pulled out.

Hate to say that SDM said the BTC wasn't an issue and was confident the outcome would found to be in our favour.

HMRC have wasted millions on the 'Arry Redknap case and even more chasing the best team in Scotland.

I was at a friends funeral who was sadly killed in a car accident, he came from a good Rangers family and I broke the news to some of the mourners. Cheered everyone right fucking up! Having been no friend of the taxman he would have been looking down laughing away.

I was sat in work. Could not believe it. I couldn't think straight for the rest of the day. Had a year of listening to those shites spouting mince (There is no such thing as banter - its just arses being arses). For a minute or so I wanted to get one of th rhunts and get medieval on their ass.

I still don't know how to take the whole thing.

Standing outside a shop in Sauchiehall street (waiting for wife) when i got talking to one of the management,got round to discussing Rangers and how the fans had been superb ,were talking for about 10 minutes when he asked if i'd heard the news.

Didnt get home for another five hours where i checked RM for confirmation and was on until 2-30 am reading all the posts.