The worst player you watched playing at the highest level

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody said Ali Dia doesn't count because he's not a top-level player. You said that's not what the thread asks for. It IS what the thread asks for.

Not the way it was worded as the OP has said himself. I can see what he means now though.

Not the way it was worded as the OP has said himself. I can see what he means now though.

He said "also". As in "a player who fulfils each of these criteria". It wasn't poorly worded. I read it as he meant it, and assumed that everybody else would too (tu)

Guys, can we stop arguing about the wording of a thread? Deary me :lol:

I think there's a lot to take into consideration. Yeah, people are saying Mikel instead of Caldwell, but Caldwell isn't starting nearly every week for the European champions and getting paid £120,000 every seven days.

It's all relative.

That makes it even worse

hah I remember his involvement well the ball got booted towards the dutch half and Brafheid was chasing it with Spanish players in pursuit and it just bounced of his head and curled into the arms of the Dutch goalkeeper the commentators said stuff along the lines of "that was excellent defending" "cool as you like" then it showed the close up replay and Brafheid wasn't even looking at the ball it just happened to bounce of his head without him even realizing it and luckily against all ods for him it happened to curl right into the arms of the keeper.