The worst player you watched playing at the highest level

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after watching whittaker again sell a goal from a ball in behind him then i will state that he is THE WORST right back i have ever seen in my life

norwich would be better off starting with 10 men, infact starting with 9 men as one guy drags whittaker off the park would be better than playing this clown for 90mins

Can't believe it took four pages for Ostenstad to get a mention. Both he and Emerson represented us at CL level.

Amdy Faye.

Jordi Cruyff. Darren Ferguson. Scott Gemmill. Dougie Freedman. Scott Dobie.

*drum roll* Djimi Traore. He has a fucking Champions League winners' medal. You could add Jonathan Greening and Raimond van der Gouw to that list too, tbh.

Can't believe it took four pages for Ostenstad to get a mention. Both he and Emerson represented us at CL level.

Amdy Faye.

*drum roll* Djimi Traore. He has a fucking Champions League winners' medal. You could add Jonathan Greening and Raimond van der Gouw to that list too, tbh.

Why you hating on Jesus?

Amdy Faye.

Why you hating on Jesus?

I happen to think both are very good players.

Not worth the money but still.

I quite like Man City think its fun that they can skelp Manure over a season (sorry del :lol:) but whatever possessed anyone to spend more than about five million on them I want some off.