Third division clubs told to stop ripping off Rangers fans by SFL chief.

you said it yourself

we paid more to go to shiteholes like motherwell, or be pissed on by the rain at easter road, like it or not hampden is a better stadium than most SPL grounds, just cause we are in div 3 doesnt mean we shouldnt pay for the privelage to watch our team

True, I don't grudge the £20, that's cheap these days for a match and especially as these clubs are not the poisonous scum we are used to. I guess i'm just wary about clubs trying to rip our fans off, especially after all the leeches that have latched onto us in recent times, feeding off us to survive. Anyway, I hope the match is a sell-out and puts a nice wee sum in the QP bank account. I can see it now, Rhegan creeping down the corridor at Hampden to ask the QP finance officer "Can we get a wee tap til next year?".... :craphead:

These 3rd div clubs are certainly trying to get what the can out of us while we're there and it's a fair point for Longmuir to raise, but I don't see a prblem with it. If it was £10 quid more, I'd say it was criminal, but SPL clubs have been doing that for years and nothing has every happened.

These clubs are more deserving of their day in the sun that those SPL shits.

These 3rd div clubs are certainly trying to get what the can out of us while we're there and it's a fair point for Longmuir to raise, but I don't see a prblem with it. If it was £10 quid more, I'd say it was criminal, but SPL clubs have been doing that for years and nothing has every happened.

Agree. It is the only chance they will play Rangers.

They should have been charged what we paid £16.

Our normal single match ticket is £17 for the opposite corner for our own fans. We are charging QP and others the same price. The difference is that you are seated in a covered stand in a ground with excellent facilities. Borough Briggs is like a junior ground aan Hampden is a horrible stadium with terrible sight lines.

south stand at hampden 20quid

broomloan corner 17 quid

we simply cannot complain, there are 15 quid tickets for bears available at hampden which is 2 quid cheaper than we charged queens fans

I beg to differ.

QP v Stirling (22 Nov) - £12. attendance: 557. Approx gate receipts: £4,000

QP v Rangers - £20. Attendance: 40,000. Approx gate receipts: £600,000

That's not how bulk-buying works.

How does one justify that price-hike? Are we fatter than Stirling fans maybe?

It's £8 more than they charge all other visitors - that's nearly £10 - So I'd say it's still criminal.

I beg to differ.

QP v Stirling (22 Nov) - £12. attendance: 557. Approx gate receipts: £4,000

QP v Rangers - £20. Attendance: 40,000. Approx gate receipts: £600,000

That's not how bulk-buying works.

How does one justify that price-hike? Are we fatter than Stirling fans maybe?

its not bulk buying, its supply and demand, QP know the rangers fans will want tickets so they chance their arm and put up prices. fair play to them as its a business world

its not bulk buying, its supply and demand, QP know the rangers fans will want tickets so they chance their arm and put up prices. fair play to them as its a business world

I don't agree it's S&D. I doubt they will sell out the 40K - especially now that I'm vetoing it :thumbup:

FFS lads we charge away fans £17, which far more that they are use to paying. QP should charge us £17 to go to Hampdon just have the same facilities as we have at Ibrox. I agree media stirring up shite again. Go to Hibs St Mirren all shite and we paid £25 or more.

We should pay the same as any other SFL3 supporter would pay.

I'm almost tempted to hand all 40,000 tickets back to QP. See if that teaches them.

We should pay the same as any other SFL3 supporter would pay.

I'm almost tempted to hand all 40,000 tickets back to QP. See if that teaches them.

Ok if that is the case the the away fans should only pay £8 - £10 when they come to Ibrox not £17 currently being charge are we not doing the same that all the other clubs are doing to us.

Ok if that is the case the the away fans should only pay £8 - £10 when they come to Ibrox not £17 currently being charge are we not doing the same that all the other clubs are doing to us.

No, we're charging all clubs the same. This is NOT what QP are doing. They are singling one club out for fleecing.

£20 to watch Rangers :matron:

Did they disrespect us? Are they taking the piss? No. They're charging a premium price for a premium product, Rangers.

Whingeing for the sake it.

Just dont buy the £20 tickets just £17. They normally play at little Hampden not the main so they could argue same facilities, I do agree £20 not fair but £17 cant really argue with this