Elgin City fined £25k

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are guilty of causing the game to be called off because they sold too many tickets, posing a H&S risk.

Why is this so hard lol?

See the quote you made about being a c**t.... :000000082:

Seriously, they are not guilty YET because no one in a position of power (a tribunal) has yet found them guilty. No doubt they will be found to be culpable of something and punished accordingly IF they are found guilty of wrongdoing...

See the quote you made about being a c**t.... :000000082:

Seriously, they are not guilty YET because no one in a position of power (a tribunal) has yet found them guilty. No doubt they will be found to be culpable of something and punished accordingly IF they are found guilty of wrongdoing...

I said to you they are guilty of selling more tickets than their capacity allows and the game was postponed.

You said they are not yet found to guilty of this even though the game was postponed and the reason given by Elgin, the police and the council was because too many tickets were sold.

I said to you they are guilty of selling more tickets than their capacity allows and the game was postponed.

You said they are not yet found to guilty of this even though the game was postponed and the reason given by Elgin, the police and the council was because too many tickets were sold.

Ok I hear you but they have not YET been found guilty of any wrongdoing/crime/rule breach.

Don't get me wrong here, I think they will be and I hope they have to repay all our fans that spent money on hotels and the like IF they are found guilty of wrongdoing. Let's see what the tribunal says tomorrow?

Ok I hear you but they have not YET been found guilty of any wrongdoing/crime/rule breach.

Don't get me wrong here, I think they will be and I hope they have to repay all our fans that spent money on hotels and the like IF they are found guilty of wrongdoing. Let's see what the tribunal says tomorrow?

This could have been solved much earlier but I'm bored :lol:

I also think they will be found guilty. Then I'm going to pester Govanblue because I was right :D

Guilty of selling too many tickets and causing the game to be postponed - most probably.

But the underlying motive is the important bit - was it an honest mistake, or a criminally fraudulent act?

Attempted murder!

I do seriously think it was a money making exercise that went wrongly.

Attempted murder!

I do seriously think it was a money making exercise that went wrongly.

All right I admit it

I'm not Agnes, the 92 year old Elgin Secretary

I am in fact...

(rips off mask)

(Tune in Tomorrow for the next thrilling episode of 'Elgin Secretary')

Will you be saying that if we are found guilty of "dual contract" use by the SPL?

We don't know the full circumstances of the weekend postponement and until we are made aware of the facts we should refrain from passing judgement.

Agree too many know alls on here without knowing the full story .They weren't to know the game would be put off either know matter what they tried to do .Id give them no punishment but propose they put a certain amount of money from forthcoming cup tie aside to our fighting fund or at least make a gesture for next home tie there