Elgin City fined £25k

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to the SFL, they dealt with it swiftly and fairly.

£25K fine, £5K of which to a charity of our choice and our expenses.

Elgin will do well from the cup game at the weekend so they can meet this and the division is still competitive.

Best of all it has been dealt with in a matter of DAYS not WEEKS....TAKE NOTE SPL!

I lost out as well, all my flight and train money, and hotel deposit for this weekend.I work in a sausage factory in the freezing cold to pay for my travel which amounts to over £500 every time i come home to watch the game every month.

I find your opinion on this ,and that of others who agree Elgin get hammered for selling too many tickets, like you, fucking shamefull to be honest.Maybe you and others are as narrowminded as those supporters of diddy clubs in the SPL, who wanted us hammered for an innocent mistake, or has been proven, no mistake at all.

Do you really want them to reimburse you or donate money to Rangers charity for monies lost? fuckin shame on you.We are more than capable of doing that ourselves.

These wee teams have never experienced or expected anything like the events of this season.Its not their fault the biggest away support in Britain wanted to see this game, its not their fault the game would have been a total sellout and a fuckin cracker of a game. Do you seriously believe that games yesteryear at hampden where the crowds were over 120000 were all ligit?

Have you ever been helped over the turnstile by your dad, uncle or other bear? if not then that feeling would be totally lost on you.

If the game against Elgin was rescheduled for this weekend, and i paid out the monkey, and the same thing happened again, i would be waiting to do it all again next week.

They dont deserve punishing for printing too many tickets, i believe they could have sold over 20000 for this game.I also believe there was no risk to supporters safety and well being due to being oversold, i have feared more for my health at SPL grounds in years gone by.Punish wee teams for trying to help themselves! fuck sake, who else is fuckin helping them? Nobody.

We have been forced to play in their league, no fault of our own or theirs.The clubs have never had to deal with this level of accountability or administration, in both outlay, costs or expertise.

And before any clown starts spouting pish about level playing fields and equality on the pitch.

Just remember who we are, then think about what you are saying, fuckin jokers!

No Surrender

Rab

I lost out as well, all my flight and train money, and hotel deposit for this weekend.I work in a sausage factory in the freezing cold to pay for my travel which amounts to over £500 every time i come home to watch the game every month.

I find your opinion on this ,and that of others who agree Elgin get hammered for selling too many tickets, like you, fucking shamefull to be honest.Maybe you and others are as narrowminded as those supporters of diddy clubs in the SPL, who wanted us hammered for an innocent mistake, or has been proven, no mistake at all.

Do you really want them to reimburse you or donate money to Rangers charity for monies lost? fuckin shame on you.We are more than capable of doing that ourselves.

These wee teams have never experienced or expected anything like the events of this season.Its not their fault the biggest away support in Britain wanted to see this game, its not their fault the game would have been a total sellout and a fuckin cracker of a game. Do you seriously believe that games yesteryear at hampden where the crowds were over 120000 were all ligit?

Have you ever been helped over the turnstile by your dad, uncle or other bear? if not then that feeling would be totally lost on you.

If the game against Elgin was rescheduled for this weekend, and i paid out the monkey, and the same thing happened again, i would be waiting to do it all again next week.

They dont deserve punishing for printing too many tickets, i believe they could have sold over 20000 for this game.I also believe there was no risk to supporters safety and well being due to being oversold, i have feared more for my health at SPL grounds in years gone by.Punish wee teams for trying to help themselves! fuck sake, who else is fuckin helping them? Nobody.

We have been forced to play in their league, no fault of our own or theirs.The clubs have never had to deal with this level of accountability or administration, in both outlay, costs or expertise.

And before any clown starts spouting pish about level playing fields and equality on the pitch.

No Surrender

Rab

Bang on. (tu)

hi just trhought i would let you know that i received an email from graham tatters chairman of elgin city saying that he has been humbled by the support of the rangers fans he said although it has been a tough few days he hopes he can survive as chairman but if not he will forever be indebted to all the rangers supporters and would like to apologise for inconveiencing so many of our supporters just thouht i would share this

No Surrender

Rab

Fucking good reply there mate!!