Thomson Is Hurting

minstral

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think he has maybe been caught in an uncompromising situation by one/some of the Porkhead less than savoury characters? and he is being forced to continue his diatribe against all things Rangers or he may well be exposed as a ###########????

No, he has gotten more attention from covering this story than anything else he's done and in a desperate attempt to stay relevant he is carrying on regardless. Dont forget he is free-lance as well. Soon as no-one is looking at him C4 will drop him for someone else.

I am glad to hear it!

If that clown is publishing the same sad, tired old rhetoric then he really is clutching at straws. Not that I could give a flying f#*k what the writes.

He is best ignored. The fact he can't move on just shows that he does not have the balls to acknowledge he got it wrong.

What a ganch he is! Pathetic excuse for a reporter/ journalist/man!

He's just shot himself in the foot on twitter.

Made a completely outrageous comment about RFC fans supporting "organised tax evasion".............then he deleted it, and denied it.

....not before various people had grabbed a screenshot of what the egotistical bheast had said.

Bye Bye Thompson. :pipe:

He's just shot himself in the foot on twitter.

Made a completely outrageous comment about RFC fans supporting "organised tax evasion".............then he deleted it, and denied it.

....not before various people had grabbed a screenshot of what the egotistical bheast had said.

Bye Bye Thompson. :pipe:

Now that appears to be the foundations of a fantastic lawsuit.

Just pulled this comment off his blog

HMRC are to appeal the decision, will be announced next week.

I fear that this might drag on for some time, however if there has been people intentionally obstructing the initial hearing then HMRC will be one step ahead of them during appeal and its now a case of lets win this even though we might not get one penny back.

I commend this approach and the blame game thats being directed at our tax officials can be attached to the real culprits and that is Rangers football club and it’s directors

Does this fud know something? is the mole still at it? or is he just grasping at straws?

I take it that's a comment from someone other than Thomson? The fud doesn't know anything, an appeal can only be based on a point of law, not on people obstructing the initial hearing. Grasping at straws.

Thomson gambled on this story - he lost. Career over :)

I take it that's a comment from someone other than Thomson? The fud doesn't know anything, an appeal can only be based on a point of law, not on people obstructing the initial hearing. Grasping at straws.

Thomson gambled on this story - he lost. Career over :)

Aye m8 it was from a tim.

I posted because he sounded as though he knew something,inside information perhaps? that's why I asked the question.

We'll see next week

@alextomo @jcassidy59 tax evasion you say?? Too bad the courts don't feel the same as you. Could say the same for the police about your bull

alex thomson@alextomo

@Allymac1992 no, I did not say. Read again then have another go.

RoadRunner@roadrunner_83

@alextomo @Allymac1992 I read it Alex. I also took a handy screenshot before you deleted it. You called it TAX EVASION.

34glpjq.jpg

GOTCHA!

@alextomo @jcassidy59 tax evasion you say?? Too bad the courts don't feel the same as you. Could say the same for the police about your bull

alex thomson@alextomo

RoadRunner@roadrunner_83

@alextomo @Allymac1992 I read it Alex. I also took a handy screenshot before you deleted it. You called it TAX EVASION.

34glpjq.jpg

GOTCHA!

Was this you?

Anyway well done to the Bear, caught him with his head up his arse.

Let us know his reply

alex thomson@alextomo

RoadRunner@roadrunner_83

34glpjq.jpg

GOTCHA!

Ooft. :000000082:

alex thomson@alextomo

RoadRunner@roadrunner_83

34glpjq.jpg

GOTCHA!

The 18 retweets, are you able to get a screenshot from any of them that clearly shows it ?

Then get it off to Murrays solicitors (tu)

Thomson's blog just had a bunch of new posts added.

Don't let the Rangers's haters sneak back in there unopposed. Get in with comments, likes and dislikes.

Lets show these muppets that the fight back has begun.

Thomson's blog just had a bunch of new posts added.

Don't let the Rangers's haters sneak back in there unopposed. Get in with comments, likes and dislikes.

Lets show these muppets that the fight back has begun.

I genuinely think phil white(3 names real name)the ex editor of TAL magazine,is actually tweeting for him.