bluesteel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that Focus warning really got to you then mate :lol:

As I've said many a time - try and take to Court anyone who uses words (language) that aren't in any Dictionary you can think of.

Tarrier is one of them.

Tarrier!! Tarrier!! Tarrier!! (as yelled by the Japs as they attacked Pearl's a Singer.

As I've said many a time - try and take to Court anyone who uses words (language) that aren't in any Dictionary you can think of.

Tarrier is one of them.

Tarrier!! Tarrier!! Tarrier!! (as yelled by the Japs as they attacked Pearl's a Singer.

As Glasgows very own PF said in an interview , re offending word, it's in the context that it's being used and the word or words drawing attention to the offending word that makes it an offending word.

And no.I am not Donald Finlay

As Glasgows very own PF said in an interview , re offending word, it's in the context that it's being used and the word or words drawing attention to the offending word that makes it an offending word.

And no.I am not Donald Finlay

How can you (legally) be offended by a word that doesn't exist?

I'm not Joe Beltrami (is he deid?) but context or not - the word has to exist first.

I need only explain that "In my world, yer' Honour, the word Tarrier means 'a speck of sticky stuff at the edge of one's eye'.

Make up any explanation you can think of ED and the Court is fucked.

The real question for the SPL board is why they tried to blackmail Rangers into the stripping of titles as part of a deal to remain in the SPL. There has never been official comment on this. It was a preemptive decision on both guilt and punishment. In light of the bi tax case verdict it looks ever more vindictive.

The independent panel may decide we are guilty of some minor point of administration rather than a full on attempt to deceive but they are not the ones who will determine the punishment. The punishment if it applies will be set by our enemies from the SPL who have already shown their hand. There are 18 possible sanctions but the SPL has already decided that we ought to be found guilty and ought to have our tirles removed. This is a disgrace and should have been the end of Doncaster, yet he carries on unabashed and the mirage of a fair trial continues.

That cunt fraser from the sheep will get his place.

Fraser is already on the SPL board. Along with Riley from the bheasts, Dungcaster, Topping and johnston from Kilmarnock.

Maybe things aren't so rosy in the gold fish bowl after all :peanut:

Fraser is already on the SPL board. Along with Riley from the bheasts, Dungcaster, Topping and johnston from Kilmarnock.

Maybe things aren't so rosy in the gold fish bowl after all :peanut:

Did Topping not chuck it earlier this year?

The real question for the SPL board is why they tried to blackmail Rangers into the stripping of titles as part of a deal to remain in the SPL. There has never been official comment on this. It was a preemptive decision on both guilt and punishment. In light of the bi tax case verdict it looks ever more vindictive.

The independent panel may decide we are guilty of some minor point of administration rather than a full on attempt to deceive but they are not the ones who will determine the punishment. The punishment if it applies will be set by our enemies from the SPL who have already shown their hand. There are 18 possible sanctions but the SPL has already decided that we ought to be found guilty and ought to have our tirles removed. This is a disgrace and should have been the end of Doncaster, yet he carries on unabashed and the mirage of a fair trial continues.

Fuk not the tirles :000000082: