Union Bears info for Queens Park game

PRW.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how big the area A7 is?

Just realised our tickets are for there row V - there is a couple of oldies in our group who although think the bf1 lot are great they won't do the jumping about as they like to watch the match.

50 odd rows i think.

Best moving over to another section, should be no problem finding another seat.

Where u hering that? You should've started a new thread

Twitter mate. UB tweeted the plans earlier, that tweet has now been removed. Two tweets were then sent saying about it being cancelled due to police intervention. They have now been removed also.

This is still going about though: http://www.facebook.com/sirwaltersmith/posts/570371019644126n

"Union Bears - The proposed corteo/march to the game tomorrow has been cancelled.

We ask all like-minded fans to meet us early at the gates outside Hampden to enter the ground early and create as good a backing as possible to the team."

Not sure how true it is... Didn't think it was true at first myself so that's why I asked in here with Stato etc regularly posting in this.

Twitter mate. UB tweeted the plans earlier, that tweet has now been removed. Two tweets were then sent saying about it being cancelled due to police intervention. They have now been removed also.

This is still going about though: http://www.facebook.com/sirwaltersmith/posts/570371019644126n

"Union Bears - The proposed corteo/march to the game tomorrow has been cancelled.

We ask all like-minded fans to meet us early at the gates outside Hampden to enter the ground early and create as good a backing as possible to the team."

Not sure how true it is... Didn't think it was true at first myself so that's why I asked in here with Stato etc regularly posting in this.

I thought you were talking about the game being cancelled.

Aye, does seem a bit strange. Don't see how the polis can stop people meeting up at a pub.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I thought you were talking about the game being cancelled.

Aye, does seem a bit strange. Don't see how the polis can stop people meeting up at a pub.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

:lol: Christ that would be a disaster.

Aye a know, seemed strange to me I mean they do this every week do they not? Albeit without asking others to join but still.

Who knows, hopefully Stato will be along soon to shed a light on the matter before it's to late for folk to remake plans.