Freddie Flintoff - From Lords to the Ring

bluepeter

Your hilarious. He was given a "professional" (you might wanna look that word up in the dictionary) boxing licence without any sort of amateur experience in what was nothing more than a TV stunt paid for, and probably set in motion by, 'Jacamo'. Clothing for fat idiots. Buy online now at www.jacamo.com :541:

:P

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They 2 spent more time cuddling than boxing, was bloody awful. I'm not a big boxing fan so not 100% on how it works but was it scored correctly, looks like round 2 was scored 10-9 to the other guy but with Flintoff knocked down should he not only have got 8?

Anybody been watching this? I've quite enjoyed the program, he's obviously taking it seriously and looks a bit of a machine now. I can't help thinking he's going to get murdered when he goes in the ring with a proper heavyweight tonight though.

The fight is live on BoxNation, but it's a £10 joining fee and £10 per month. I'll either watch on a stream or watch a rerun when it's on, £20 for less than a round doesn't seem like much of a bargain...

This box nation is a fucking joke. what da fuck is happening with sky sports. fucking pay for enough sports and other shite.

They 2 spent more time cuddling than boxing, was bloody awful. I'm not a big boxing fan so not 100% on how it works but was it scored correctly, looks like round 2 was scored 10-9 to the other guy but with Flintoff knocked down should he not only have got 8?

Despite the knockdown Flintoff won the round, hence the 10-9 score.

It is easy to dislike a person and harder to like someone.

but i like Freddie Flintoff a real character and sportsman.

I dont like cricket find it boring but on the flip side take an interest

partly due to my old man who played cricket in his youth in scotland

which in his age cricket wasnt popular.

Freddie is an ex england cricket legend -a normal working class northern boy

so much he did what normal people would do celebrated and got wasted

that he even went to meet the queen - and was sick in her toilet ! - lol

a nice lad and one of the boys for sure - respect and to get into boxing shows the person that he is working class

and not going to sit on his backside as he could - he won his fight last nite . So Respect to the big F.

Fight was a total fix.

When dawson accidentaly put flintoff down in the second, he looked worried that he wasnt gonna get his money!

Flintoff was slapping worse than Calzaghe!

His slaps worked quite well then eh ....... Not a bad record.